522

Who wants to know a funny story? *raises own hand* If you don't, oh whale 🐳, I'm still telling you.

Okay, so for some reason today my hip bones and pelvis have hurt ALL day, no I did not get some the last night, and I told my friends and one of my friends said (she's been my friend going on six years and we're really inappropriate with each other..not physically. Most we do is cuddle and she's slaps my butt for no reason), "I ASKED IF YOU WANTED ME TO SLOW DOWN AND YOU SAID NO"

And I just died laughing.

And then later I go to the store with my mom and nana and we went in the shampoo aisle which happens to be in the same aisle as the feminine hygiene, lube, condom, and pregnancy test aisle and I see all of their condoms are out.

So I took a picture

And I sent it to her saying, "all of their condoms are out" and then she says "well god damn"

We have a very weird friendship to say the least.

Anyways, to carry on with the update.

P.S. BACK TO THE TEXTS FOR NOW (is it bad I had to go back and find their usernames because I forgot them?)

xx-Mystery-xx

louisfantasies: I miss you

louisfantasies: I miss your smile

louisfantasies: and I still shed a tear every once in a while

louisfantasies: and even though it's different now

louisfantasies: you're still here somehow

louisfantasies: my heart won't let you go

louisfantasies: and I need you to know

louisfantasies: I miss you

louisfantasies: sha la la la la

louisfantasies: I miss you

itsharrybruh: you do realize I'm only in the bathroom.

louisfantasies: yes...

itsharrybruh: and you're sending me lyrics from the song "Miley" wrote for her dead mother on Hannah Montana?

louisfantasies: the fact you know that concerns me. I have four younger sisters, so that's my excuse for knowing it

itsharrybruh: I quite liked Hannah Montana

louisfantasies: bruh