147

Any of you guys read a story that's so so so cringey but you can't stop reading it no matter how much you want to?

Because same.

xx-Mystery-xx

"Harold Edward Styles!" Louis screamed. "Put me down!"

"Not until you apologize," Harry sang.

"For what?" Louis asked, falling limp against Harry's back.

"For not giving me a kiss when I asked," Harry said, pouting a tad. Louis groaned.

"Only you would be offended by that," Louis commented, cursing in fright when Harry threw him on their bed, threading to tickle him. "Harry, no."

"Harry, yes," Harry smirked, attacking Louis' sides with his fingers.

"Ah!" Louis yelled, laughing as he tried to get away from Harry's tickling fingers. "Stop!"

"Say mercy!" Harry laughed, watching as his boyfriend because distressed.

"Mercy! Mercy! Mercy!" Louis screamed and thrashed.

Harry stopped and stared at Louis whose chest was heaving as he tried to even his breaths.

"Kiss me or I'll do it again," Harry threatened. Louis' eyes widened and he nodded quickly. Usually he wouldn't give in this fast but he really couldn't go through another tickle fest. He might die.

"Kiss me you fool," Louis smirked, sitting up slightly on his elbows to press his lips to Harry's.

Honestly, what's this game modest! is trying to play anymore? It's terrible and it needs to stop.

I hope you enjoyed the fluffsmut (new word) of this.

xx-Mystery-xx