100

Harry and Louis walked hand in hand into the pet store.

Louis cooed at the little animals that were perched in the front of the store.

A saleslady walked up to them with a perfected smile.

"Hello, anything I could help you find?" She asked cheerfully.

"Where do you keep your dogs and cats?" Harry asked. The lady smiled and Louis took a look at her name tag. 'Margaret'

"Yes, right this way," she said, leading them.

Seconds later they approached the cages to the dogs.

"We only carry purebred animals in this section. We have more cages of crossbreeds, for dogs, we keep the cats all together because there aren't that many," she explained.

Louis looked at the dogs and his eyes fell upon the four different breeds of puppies.

Harry seemed to take a liking to the dogs that Louis pointed at.

"It's gonna be hard to choose between a dog and cat," Harry whispered. Louis nodded absentmindedly.

"I really like the husky and the Rottweiler puppies," Louis said. Harry smiled.

"Where are the cats?" Harry asked. The woman told them to follow her.

In the cat cages there were three breeds, but four mothers.

 Harry absolutely died looking at the animals

"Harry, look at this kitten! He's got eyebrows and a mustache!" Louis cackled. (Bottom right pic)

Harry smiled at the kitten. "Look at this one Lou. It's fur it ombré." (Bottom left pic)

"Awe, that ones cute!" Louis pointed at another. "That one looks like Figaro from Pinnochio." (Top right pic)

"I like the little munchkin cats too." (Top left pic)

"I think we're going to get a cat," Louis whispered. "They're just too cute."

Harry smiled and kissed his cheek.

------------------

I have something else to ask of you guys.

I know. You're probably thinking, "ugh, this again. She already asked us to ask questions on the character asks."

Well this time I'm stuck. I have know clue if I should make this get a dog or a cat, or which in the pictures they should get.

So here's where I /need/ help. Could you guys comment which animal they should get, and the breed they should get? Thank you!

xx-Mystery-xx