1431

So.. My father is coming up from Florida so he can take my sister down there for a while.

I'm so pissed.I'm so pissed.I'm so pissed.I'm so pissed.I'm so pissed.I'm so pissed.I'm so pissed.I'm so pissed.I'm so pissed.I'm so pissed.I'm so pissed.I'm so pissed.I'm so pissed.I'm so pissed.I'm so pissed.I'm so pissed.I'm so pissed.I'm so pissed.I'm so pissed.I'm so pissed.I'm so pissed.I'm so pissed.I'm so pissed.I'm so pissed.I'm so pissed.I'm so pissed.I'm so pissed.I'm so pissed.I'm so pissed.I'm so pissed.I'm so pissed.I'm so pissed.I'm so pissed.I'm so pissed.I'm so pissed.I'm so pissed.I'm so pissed.I'm so pissed.I'm so pissed.I'm so pissed.I'm so pissed.I'm so pissed.

Yeah.

Anyways, the Paris trip is almost over, maybe two more updates.

Enjoy!

xx-Mystery-xx

louisfantasies: hazzzz

louisfantasies: Harry

louisfantasies: Harold

louisfantasies: that's right look at me

louisfantasies: yeah see the way I'm posing

"Louis, what the hell are you doing?" Harry asked.

"Paint me like one of your French girls jack," Louis said with a smirk and tossed his phone to the side.

Harry rolled his eyes and moved over to Louis, laying on top of him.

"I don't know what you're doing but," Louis gasped when Harry started to kiss down his neck.

Harry found Louis' sweet spot and started to suck a love bite into his neck. Louis moaned softly.

Both men were starting to grow hard in their jeans,  Louis from Harry kissing and biting his neck sensually and Harry from the sounds Louis was making.

"I'm glad you've already been to work," Louis whispered. Harry just hummed and reached down to Louis' pants, slowly unbuttoning them.

Fortunately for them both, neither of them had on shirts. Louis never having put on one and Harry taking his off after he got back from work.

Harry moved his mouth up Louis' jaw and to his lips, where they began to kiss. Harry traced Louis' lip with his tongue, and Louis opened his mouth to give him access.

A short while later, they were both naked and their bodies were moving sweetly together, moans mixing together as Harry moved inside of Louis, until they both hit their climaxes.

Leaving them both in total bliss.

---------------

Idk if this chapter is rated mature to Wattpad or not but eh.

There ya dirty little bastards, is that enough for you?

I was thinking maybe I'm going to start another account on Wattpad and make a smut book for this story because a lot of you (not that many tbh) always whine/complain/wonder/want about there not being smut. I'm not against writing I just think I'm no good at it and so i have friends who read my stories (poor innocent little friends) and they don't like smut so I typically leave it out..

What do you think? Another account with a smut book or no?

xx-Mystery-xx