87

The remainder of their stay there was amazing.

Louis took Harry around the main attractions of Doncaster. It was nothing too special.

Mostly to the greatest coffee shop ever and by the Doncaster Rovers stadium.

Louis bought Harry a cup of cappuccino at the coffee shop, and Harry instantly fell in love, almost right away chugging the rest of his drink.

Louis ordered his favorite Yorkshire Tea and sipped at it amusingly while he watched Harry.

When they had finished their warm drinks, Louis led Harry to the park. It was quite cold out so they cuddled close together to keep warm.

Louis out of the corner of his eyes noticed his bullies, but they hadn't seen him which made him happy.

He didn't want them to ruin his time with Harry.

They finally decided to head back to Louis' families house, where Jay was preparing their, what she called, "take off supper".

She made a meal of grilled chicken, mashed potatoes, green beans, and yeast rolls.

It was quite possibly one of the best meals Harry had eaten.

A little while after they had eaten and such, Harry and Louis decided it was time to go to sleep so they were fully rested in the morning.

"What'd you do with your car?" Harry wondered when they were packing up their car.

"Gave it to Lottie," Louis shrugged.

"Why?" Harry asked.

"Because I don't need it, and I was only letting her use it until Mark, her biological father, and Mum bought her her own for when she graduates. Then I'll get it back from her," Louis explained. Harry nodded in understanding.

"Let's go say bye to your family," Harry said, Louis nodding in agreement.

--------------------
THIS IS THE END!

xx-Mystery-xx

Haha, just kidding.

xx-Mystery-xx

P.S. THANK YOU FOR 10k READS AND 1k VOTES!!