1330

Sooo, I got grounded. Yay for me ! ...not...

It would be fine if I knew for a fact I could have my phone but idk so that kind of sucks..

Anyways, I'm gonna speed up their trip to Paris a bit.

xx-Mystery-xx

-------------------

"Louis, Lou, Louieeee, babe, baby, babe, LOUIS WILLIAM!" Harry yelled, currently trying to get Louis to wake up.

Today they had planned to go visit the Eiffel Tower and the Lock Gate Bridge.

They only had a two days left, and Harry had to work one of those and then they were leaving on the second one.

So, they're going to be proper tourists today.

"What do you want Harry?" Louis groaned.

"Time to get up lovely," Harry said to Louis, who then in return, again, groaned.

"I don't wanna get up," Louis sighed, nuzzling into the soft pillow.

"Mm, but we've got plans today babe," Harry said, stroking Louis' back softly.

"Ugh," He said, flipping around to face Harry. He barely opened his eyes and then closed them, sending a small smile to Harry. "I'm up."

"No you aren't. But this is progress," Harry replied.

"Yeah yeah yeah," Louis yawned and sat up. "What now?"

"Get ready to go explore Paris," Harry said, kissing his cheek before scrunching his face. "Please shave."

"Why? What if I'm trying to grow it out? Look a bit rugged," Louis replied.

"Because it doesn't feel nice when I touch your face," Harry answered.

"Fine, because honestly I look homeless," Louis agreed.

"That too babe, that too."

*****

"Woah Haz, look at it," Louis said in awe. They were at the Eiffel Tower finally after an hour long mission of getting Louis ready.

They had decided to walk instead of drive for Harry's reasoning of, "walking together gives us a bit of more time to spend together."

And who was Louis to disagree?

So now, here they stood, hand-in-hand in front of the Eiffel Tower.

Harry grabbed his phone from his pocket and snapped a couple of pictures, and took a couple of Louis too, naturally.

Harry kissed Louis before they were about to leave.

They typically didn't try to hide their pda because from the side or back, Louis could be mistaken for a girl with short hair. You know, all that curviness.

Finally they separated when air because too much of a need and began their walk (long walk mind you) to the Lock Gate Bridge.