154

Y'all should really go comment on my confession or fact thing. I want you guys to get to know me better. (Basically I'm a bored little fuck who wants something to do)

When you should be cleaning your room or studying for your permit test in five days but oh decide to Wattpad instead.

Bleh. Enjoy.

xx-Mystery-xx

"Lou! Why haven't you cleaned anything like I asked you to?" Harry yelled from somewhere else in the house.

"It's just Niall, Liam and Liam's girl, why does it matter?" Louis replied.

"Because lou- fuck," Harry groaned. "Ow."

"What did you do now?" Louis called.

"Stepped on a lego. When did we even have Legos to begin with?" Harry said, holding a green plastic block as he walked into the kitchen and throwing it away.

Louis cooed at the lad, "awe babes."

Harry rolled his eyes at his boyfriend and went about cleaning, knowing Louis would soon feel bad that Harry was doing it all and would start help cleaning.

*****

An hour and a half later, the lads, and lady, were there, chilling on Harry and Louis' couch.

"So," Louis said, looking at the girl who's name has yet to be said.

"What? I am a rockstar. I got my rock moves. And I don't need you," The girl said.

"Marry me," Harry said to her, deadpanned. Everyone in the room looked at him weird.

"One, Harold, you're gay. Two, you I have me!" Louis whined. Harry ignored Louis, acting as if he weren't there, even though he was sitting on his lap.

"Sorry, I'm in a relationship," the girl said, pulling her hand up in the air that was laced with Liam's.

"Damn," Harry sighed, looking at Louis, his eyes widening. "Oh, hi babe."

"You're an arsehole," Louis glared, shoving Harry off of his lap, and to the floor.

"Dick," Harry murmured.

"The one you like?" Louis shot back. Niall and Liam groaned and the girl got more interested, leaning forward.

"Yeah, just like that," Harry smirked, standing up and proceeding to sit on Louis' lap again, right over his crotch.

"Harry, move yourself," Louis groaned, in pain, most definitely not pleasure.

"Why, I'm rather comfortable?" Harry smiled, he knew what he was doing.

"My cock is pressed against my leg painfully," Louis whined and sighed in relief as harry finally moved.

"I like you guys," the girl simply stated.

"Enough to tell us your name?" Harry asked. The girl pondered for a moment, before nodding once.

"It's Katelyn, but I go by Katie. Call me Katelyn and I'll rip your tits off," The girl, Katie said.

Niall just may or may not have died of laughter.