Chapter 3: Mrs.Grayson

*10 years later*

Natalie's POV

It's been 10 years since Cole went to Russia....10 Years!!! However he's been keeping in touch, but in the past few months he's been MIA. We're all starting to get worried, but we know we'll hear from him soon.

As for the whole gang situation, Carter had told me that he quit the gang life but I know him better than that. He's running the gang behind my back, and I feel a little.....hurt. I mean I know I wanted to quit the gang life, but I miss the action of being in a gang. However, I have found something to preoccupy my time.

I became a teacher 2 years ago, at Silver Creek High here in town as an English teacher. It's pretty fun, and I have Kayden in my class this year so it's going to be quite fun. To my surprise Carter's mom Violet, is the principal at the school. Found that out my first year teaching.

Oh and I forgot to mention that I had three more kids....It's all Carter's fault..I guess it was a team effort, but they are rays of sunshine so I don't mind. I had twin girls Sierra and Katrina, who are four, and 5 months ago I had a little boy named Dalton. So we got a full house.

"Alright class sit where you would like," I announced, as the bell rang

"Alright class sit where you would like," I announced, as the bell rang. I got up from my desk, and walked to the front of the classroom. "Welcome back to school, and thankfully this is your last class of the day," I smiled,"I am Mrs. Grayson, and I will tell you this now. If you can behave you will be able to sit with your friends, and I'll bring in food. However, if you misbehave I will always have a seating chart on hand."

I look at the class, and way in the back with his friends is Carter Jr. AKA Kayden. He's avoiding eye contact with me, the typical teenager.

"Alright now let's go around and introduce ourselves say your name, and one interesting thing about yourself," I boomed. The class went around and did the routine but when Kayden's friends spoke up I was quite surprised.

"Hello I am Wesley Knox, and I have a crush on my English teacher," Kayden's best friend smiled.

"Dude," Kayden gasped,"That's my mom." The whole class laughed, and I chuckled.

"I'm flattered Wesley," I chuckled. Now it's Kayden's turn, and he's the last one. "Alright Kayden you're up,"I smiled.