Chapter 4: "I want you to join my..."

Kayden's POV

"Hey Kayden have you seen my phone?" Lucy asked, as she walked into the living room. I looked around the living room, then at my phone.

"Nope haven't seen it," I sighed.

"Thanks for looking," she sassed.

"You're welcome," I smiled, and continued scrolling through my phone. Lucy rolled her eyes, and walked off somewhere. I sat there for a while then realized something......it's too quiet in the house. I got up from the couch, and walked up to Lucy's room.

 I got up from the couch, and walked up to Lucy's room

"Hey Lucy," I announced, and walked into her room. She was in her little sky room thing, and she peeked her head out.

"What," she replied. I walked into her little sky room, which led out to her balcony, and looked at her.

"Where is everybody?" I asked.

"Well the twins and the baby are down for a nap," she explained,"And mom and dad are-" She was cutoff by a voice at the door.

"Right here," mom announced, and walked into the room followed by dad. Dad sat on Lucy's bed, and mom sat on her little circular table thing.

"What's up kiddos?"Dad asked.

"Not much,"Lucy sighed, and sat next to dad. Dad looked at me, and I shrugged.

"What are you guys doing?"I asked.

"We're here to talk,"mom smiles.

"About?" I continued.

"Your uncle,"Dad finished,"Cole." I sat on the floor in front of the bed, and looked at my parents.

"We're listening," Lucy stated.

"Well your Uncle Cole went to Russia when you two were just kids," Dad began.

"Why'd he go to Russia?"Lucy interrupted. Mom and dad shared a glance.

"He was a business man," mom answered, causing dad to snicker.

"Anyway," dad smiled,"We haven't heard from in a while, and we may have to go to Russia and see him."

"Us,"I smiled, getting excited. Mom patted my head, and frowned.

"Just your father, your aunts, and your uncles,"she explained. Why can't we go?

"Booo,"Lucy and I frown in unison.

"Look if I do have to go away," dad smiled,"You two have to help your mother out around the house."

"Okay dad," I smiled.

"And be prepared for anything," he added,"Oh and your aunts and uncles are coming over for dinner."  Lucy and I nodded, then the doorbell rang.

"Who dat?" Mom asked.