Chapter 14: "Soo what happens to me?"

Cole's POV

Rebecca had this wicked smirk on her face, before she told her story.

"Well,"she began,"When Carter sent Cole to get me, I was on the verge of death. However, when Cole stood over me, I told him I was going to be okay. And do you know what he did?"

"No,"Kent replied.

"He left me!"she screeched. Kent looked at me in shock.

"Dude,"Kent gaped,"Carter was crushed, when you told him she was dead."

"I know,"I huffed,"But if I hadn't done it, Carter would've never wanted Natalie."

"Have you ever thought that maybe, Carter bought Natalie to replace me,"Rebecca smirked. It went silent, except for a few screams in the distance. I had never thought about it that way.

"It doesn't matter,"I growled, interrupting the silence,"Carter is much happier with Natalie, and their kids."

"Is he?"Rebecca challenged, and walked off.

"When I get out of this cell, I'm going to kill her,"I paused,"And I'll make sure she's dead."

"She had a point though,"Kent admitted,"About the whole Natalie thing." I looked at him in disbelief.

"Are you seriously going to believe her?"I gaped.

"I don't want to but,"Kent paused, and ran a hand through his hair,"Rebecca could be right. What if Carter isn't really in love with Natalie. What their whole wedding was a lie?"

"How can you say that Kent?"I huffed,"Natalie is like our sister."

"I know, I love Nat, I really do,"Kent sighed,"But what if Rebecca is right." 

"Enough with the what ifs,"I frowned,"She's not right. Carter loves Natalie, he wouldn't of had kids with her if he didn't."

"I hope you're right,"Kent admitted,"Or else we're going to have a big problem on our hands." I was going to reply, but I was cut off by Talia.

"Man your lives sound so exciting," she chimed. Kent and I looked at her, and she was sitting on the bed cross legged. We gave her a look, and she shrugged,"What?" 

I shook my head, and looked at Kent. "When are you going to give Carter the signal?"I asked.

"At dawn," Kent replied,"That's when Sergei's men will be...well half sober." I nodded in approval, and looked out the cell window.

The sun was setting, and I had a feeling it was going to be a long night

"Sooo what happens to me?"Talia asked.

"You'll be set free, and wander Russia by yourself," Kent replied, then smirked at me,"Or you can come with us, and be Cole's girlfriend."

"You don't have to be my girlfriend," I frowned,"But you can come with us. We'll take you back to the states, and we'll make sure you get home safely." Did that just come out of my mouth?