Chapter 26: The Plan

Natalie's POV

"I appreciate you all being here,"I smiled, at the group of familiar faces in front of me. The group consisted of Thomas and Dana, my parents, Carter's parents, Keith, the girls, Manny, Cole, Kent, Kai, AJ, and Kayden. I didn't want Kayden anywhere near this business, but there was no stopping him from protecting his little sister.

"We'd always help family,"Thomas smiled back. Carter was sitting next to Thomas, with a sleeping Dalton on his lap. The twins were sleeping in a tent in the corner of the room, and Kayden was sitting in between Cole and Kent.

"So what's the plan boss?"Manny asked.

"Cole is going to give me to their leader,"I stated.

"What?!?"Carter boomed,"That's insane."

"You didn't let me finish,"I huffed, and glared at him. Carter leaned back in his chair, and motioned for me to continue. "As I was saying,"I continued,"Cole is going to give me to their leader-" Kayden cut me off.

"His name is Butch,"He stated. I rolled my eyes, and rubbed my temples.

"Okay," I sighed,"Cole is going to give me to Butch, but Keith's gang is already going to be there. They're trading off some drugs at midnight. Hopefully, Butch will honor the deal, and give Talia back. However, we need to be prepared for everything. The rest of our gangs will be hidden in the brush, that surrounds the facility. When I give the signal move in. You shoot to kill."

"What about Lucy? You told us how to get Talia back, but what about your daughter?"Thomas questioned.

"I've got someone on the inside, who is going to get her out,"I replied.

"Who?"Kent asked. I looked at Kayden, then to Kent.

"Wesley,"I answered. Kayden shifted in his chair, then raised his hand. I raised an eyebrow, and gave him a funny look. "Yes Kayden,"I chuckled.

"You can't kill Butch,"He murmured.

"Why not?"Carter frowned.

"He's all Wesley's got left,"Kayden stated,"Wesley's parents are dead, and the rest of their family disowned them." I looked at Carter, then back at Kayden.

"We'll find an alternative,"I sighed.

"Oh, mom," Kayden began,"Hunter, Sean, and Drew are in this gang as well. Please don't kill my friends." I groaned, and hit my head off of the table.

"Why didn't you tell me this at school?"I frowned,"I could've kept them here."

"Well, I guess the shock from my sister being kidnapped kind of got to me," Kayden growled. I glared at my son, then looked at everyone else.

"Meeting dismissed. Tell your gangs about the plan, wait for further instruction about your post,"I ordered. Everyone made their way out of the room except for Carter, Kayden, and me. It was silent between for a few minutes, before Carter spoke up.

"Kayden text your friends, and tell them to stay in the middle of the gang. There is a 56% chance that they won't be hit. Also tell them when they start hearing gunfire, to drop to the ground and stay there. But, if they get a chance to stay inside tell them to stay inside," He demanded. Kayden nodded, and got out his phone.

I looked over the blueprints of the enemy's facility, and planned out everyones post. I didn't realize Carter had gotten up, until he started looking  over my shoulder.

"Can I help you?"I chuckled.

"Just lookin,"He stated, and patted Dalton's back. I rolled my eyes, and continued working on the plans. Once I had gotten everything sorted out, I looked at Kayden.