Chapter 9: The Undead Souls

Kayden's POV

It's been a few hours since dad's plane took off, and I'm wondering what I'm suppose to do today. As if heaven gave me a sign, the doorbell rang.

"Mom!" I yelled,"Someone's at the door!" I was sitting on the couch, but I didn't want to get up.....The door was too far away. Mom walks downstairs, and glares at me.

"You were right there!" she exclaims.

"It's too far,"I whined. Mom shakes her head, and walks over to the door. When she opened the door she looked at me.

"It's Wesley,"she smiles, and motions for him to come in. Wesley walks in, and looks at me.

"You ready to go?" he asked.

"Go where?" I wondered.

"It's Friday we're meeting with," he paused,"My brother...remember?" Oh....right......

"Uhh yeah gimme a minute," I muttered, and ran upstairs. I ran over to my dresser, and grabbed my gun out of the drawer. I put it in the back of pants, and covered with my shirt. When I ran out of my room, I bumped into Lucy.

"What's your rush?" she asked.

"I'm hanging out with friends," I reply, and run down the stairs. Wesley was sitting on the couch, and Sierra and Katrina were staring at him.

"Lets go man," I sighed,"Mom I'm leaving! I'll be back later!"

"Okay have fun!" Mom yelled from the kitchen. Wesley and I walked out of the house and over to his car, where the rest of the guys were waiting. I climbed in the back, and buckled up. Wesley got in the car, and we took off.

"Soo,"Hunter sighed, breaking the silence,"What are we going to do, once we get there?"

"I don't know," Wesley replied,"Butch said we were making a drop, and I'm not entirely sure what that is."

"Maybe we're just moving stuff,"Sean guessed.

"I hope so,"Drew breathed. Even though I wished Sean was right, I had a gut feeling that he was wrong.

Soon we arrived at the building, and Butch was waiting for us. We all got out of the car, and slowly approached him.

"You're all late,"Butch growled.

"Sorry," Wesley apologized. Butch rolled his eyes, and handed us masks.

"What are these for?" I asked.

"To conceal your identity," Butch explained,"Welcome to the Undead Souls. Put those masks on and get in the truck."

We put on our masks, and looked at each other

"Dude," Sean exclaimed,"We look bada$$." 

"We should probably get in the truck," Wesley announced. We nodded, and walked over to the big truck which people were loading into.

 We nodded, and walked over to the big truck which people were loading into

We got into the truck, and I sat next to Wesley. There had to be at least 15 people in this truck, including us.The truck was quiet until Butch got in. 

"Alright you all know how this goes,"Butch announced,"If anything seems off shoot them down." What? Shoot who down? Are we going to kill someone?

The truck started moving, and it was dead silent. I looked at Hunter, and he was looking out the back of the truck. I'm not cut out for this. I can't do this.....I can't....

We drove for what seemed an hour, but was probably 20 minutes. Butch opened the back door, and we all got out of the truck. There was a group of people waiting for us. 

Looking around I saw a building with an oddly familiar logo on the side. It looked like.....two serpents...where have I seen that before?

"Hello Serpent Brotherhood,"Butch announced. The what hood?

Carter's POV

Believe it or not we're almost to Moscow..Thank you super engine jet plane. The gang and I have been planning out Cole's escape.

"You know after we rescue Cole, we should throw him a surprise party,"AJ smiles.

"That sounds great," Kent agrees,"Like a welcome back CoCo party....with chocolate cake!" Kent and AJ high fived, and I looked at Kai. We both shook our heads, and chuckled.

"You guys know that Cole hates it when he's the center of attention," Kai stated,"Remember the last time we threw Cole a party?"

"I don't remember," AJ admitted.

"Neither do I,"Kent added.

"Probably because you two were unconscious," I chuckled. AJ and Kent looked at each other, then back at me and Kai.

"Alright so,"AJ trailed off,"No cake?" We all laughed, but our laughs were interrupted by Bertha.

"We're here," she announced.

_________________

Sorry this chapter is so short....Expect some action in the next few chapters. And Cole's POV will be in the next chapter.

Oh SPOILER ALERT....or some background info..The Undead Souls gang is basically the lets avenge Clark's death gang.....More info later

Interesting thought....What do you think Butch is gonna do when he finds out that a Grayson is in his gang? Just a point to ponder...

Have a nice day/night!!

Please Comment & Vote