Chapter 21: "I want you to know.."

Cole's POV

Natalie stood up and quickly ran over to Me. She threw her arms around my neck, and smiled.

"I've missed you Cole,"she admitted. I accepted her embrace, and wrapped my arms around her.

"I've missed you too Nat," I smiled. We pulled away, and I turned my attention towards the teens on the couch. "Man it has been awhile,"I mumbled. I walked over to Kayden and Lucy, and stood in front of them.

"I don't expect you guys to remember who I am but-" Lucy cut me off.

"You're Uncle CoCo,"she exclaimed. They do remember. I heard chuckles from behind me, but I ignored them.

"Yes I am,"I laughed. Lucy stood up from the couch, and hugged me. I picked her up, and spun her around. She was nothing but smiles when I sat her down. I looked at Kayden, and he looked tore up.

"I'd hug you but," Kayden trailed off, and made a motion towards his leg.

"What happened?"I asked, and sat next to him.

"We'll talk about that later,"Carter interrupted. I gave Kayden an odd look, and he just looked down at his lap. I wad about to ask Natalie something, but I felt two pokes at my knees. I looked at them, and saw the twins that I hear so much about.

"Hello," I chuckled, and leaned towards them,"I take it you're Sierra and Katrina." They both nodded, and giggled. I looked back at Carter and Natalie, and I saw that Talia had came inside as well.

"Which one's which?" I asked.

"Sierra always has pink on, and Katrina always has purple on," Nat replied. I looked at the twins again, and saw that they did indeed, have on purple and pink. Katrina was on the left, and Sierra was on the right. I picked them both up, and sat them on my lap.

"Do you guys know who I am?"I asked.

"Uncle CoCo!"Katrina squealed. Everyone laughed, and I smiled wide at her.

"Yep that's me,"I smirked. The twins crawled off of my lap, and started playing dolls on the floor.

"And there is someone else we want you to meet," Carter added. I turned toward him, and saw him bring over a baby.

"Who is this?"I asked, and held out my arms. Carter handed me the baby, and I smiled at it.

"That is Dalton,"Natalie replied.

"He's cute," I mumbled. Natalie patted my shoulder and laughed.

"You still have that hard shell Cole," she chuckled.

"I always will," I stated. I looked back at Dalton, and he was staring at me. "I bet you used to look like a potato too," I smirked.

"A potato?"Lucy questioned.

"It's a long story,"Carter smiled.

"We've got time,"Kayden added, and leaned further into the couch.

"Well now that I think about it," Carter paused,"It's not that long of a story."

"Well tell it,"Lucy demanded. I chuckled at her eagerness...just like Carter...and Natalie.

"Well when Kayden was born, your father and I were talking about Kayden's nose and his eyes," Nat explained,"Your dad said Kayden looked like him, and I agreed. Then Cole came in and said that Kayden looked like a potato."

Lucy and Kayden busted out in laughter. "That's awesome,"Kayden giggled.

"Do you two want to hear another story?"Carter asked, looking from Kayden to Lucy.