Chapter 37: Where the fvck is Carter?!

Carter's POV

I found the elevators, and clicked the down button. The kids were right behind, and when the elevator doors opened I frowned, "Fvck!"

Triad. They looked at me, and I looked at the kids. Well sh!t. I'm about to make a dangerous move.

"Run!" I yelled at the kids, and got in the elevator with the Triad. I quickly closed the doors to the elevator, and that's when the fight began.

Natalie's POV

We waited for at least 10 minutes for Carter, but he hasn't shown up yet. I'm starting to get to nervous.... Oh what the hell I'm scared. 

"He should be here by now," I panicked slightly, and started pacing back and  forth. Cole stood up, and pulled out his gun.

"I'll go get him," he sighed, "You stay here and keep watch." I nodded, and he walked of into the hospital.

"Mom," Lucy called out, and I walked to the back of the ambulance. 

"Yeah," I replied, and poked my head in. Lucy was leaning against Wesley, and she looked really worried.

"Are we gonna die?" She asked, and I shook my head.

"Not on my watch," I answered, and gave her a soft smile. She smiled weakly, and turned to Wesley. They gave each other an assuring glance, and my heart melted. They're so cute.

Cole's POV

I making my  way through hospital quicker than ever, when I rounded a corner and bumped into someone.

"Keith?" I questioned, and gave him an odd look. 

"What the hell is going on here?" He asked.

"Triad," I stated, and he face palmed.

"Is my sister alright?" He asked, and nodded.

"She's fine but we can't find Carter, and he had the rest of the kids," I explained.

"Well lets go find them," He demanded, and we took off through the hallways. 

"Quick Question," I began, as we made our way to the fourth floor, "What are you doing here?"

"Well my niece and Nephew are in hospital, I thought I stop by for the food," He sassed sarcastically, and I rolled my eyes.

"You didn't have to be a d!ck about it," I sighed. We turned a corner, and saw the kids coming towards us. Okay......There's the kids...but where the fvck is Carter!?!

"Children," I boomed, and Hunter aimed the gun at me, then put it down. "Where's Carter?" I asked, and walked up to them.

"He went in the elevator with these guys," Drew replied, with a distressed look on his face.

"He told us to run," Jasmine finished. Well sh!t.

"Alright Keith take the kids down to ambulance," I ordered, and nodded. "I'll look for Carter," I frowned, and headed towards the elevator. Keith and the kids disappeared, and I clicked the down button on the elevator.

When the door opened I raised an eyebrow at the scene before me. A bloody Carter, was standing over 5 dead Triad members.

"What's taking you so long?" I smirk, and he glares at me. He grabs his gun, then steps out of the elevator. We made our way back to the ambulance, thankfully with no problems, and we were greeted by the others.

"Oh thank god," Nat sighed, and wrapped her arms around Carter. 

"We don't have time for this," I urged, and broke the two apart.