1: "More of a Prostitute."

All the first few chapters are shit and need to be majorly edited just stay with me and get to the good parts please!! Don't give up on IDDS xxxx

"Fuck off!" I yell at my stepmother. She needs to get off my back, she rarely leaves me alone, asking constant questions that make me feel uncomfortable, it makes me feel like I'm in some kind of interrogation.

"Don't use that language in my house!" She replies sickly sweetly as I hear her make her way down to my basement. Yes, my basement, the place in which my room and the cinema room are situated and I am the only one in the house who uses them so yes, I think that classifies it as my basement.

"This is not your house," I scream.

Let me give you a bit of context:

I hate this woman with every fibre of my being. She could be my sister she's so young! Clearly after my dad's money.

But my father thought it was a good idea for me to meet her. Fine, whatever, I'll meet her. Next thing I know my dad is telling me I have to move to the other side of the country to come and live with them. The reasoning behind this being that Tiffany, the wife, needs bonding time with his children.

At first, it wasn't so bad, all my siblings came too and we were having fun living in California for the summer, mostly ignoring the stepmother.

However, summer quickly ended and instead of me leaving with my siblings and going back to New York, my father informs me that I'll be living with them for the rest of the year and that he's already enrolled me in a local high school.

I hated him for that.

I didn't speak to him until school started, and that was just because I detested the school so much I begged him, yet again, to send me back to New York.

But, alas, my father did no such thing. He phoned my mother and told her to talk some sense into me.

It didn't work. My mother ended up crying and wishing me back as well. Yet my father stayed stubborn and I was not allowed to leave.

I eventually accepted the fact I was condemned to carrying out my junior year of high school away from my brother, away from my best friend and away from my crush.

Jack Dickson.

Just mentioning his name releases an explosion of different emotions and I can hardly think straight. I've liked him since forever and I know he'll never like me back, he's a player.

Well done, KT, nice going on that one.

Nevertheless, I've had boyfriends and one night stands and various flings, hell I have a boyfriend now and I still can't get him out of my head! But what's the point if he doesn't feel the same.

I've got to stop thinking about him.

That's enough context for you anyway.

"Well, I married your father and the wedding vows said what's his is mine," she says through the permanent grin that seems to be plastered onto her face.

"Fuck that," I mutter.

"Keep using that language in my house and I'll have to ground you!" She chirps as she enters my room.

"Like I give a shit!" I shout without looking at her.

"Katrina Jade Fox!"

"We live in the same house, don't we? I hardly think that its necessary for you to address me by my full name, I consider this a casual affair."