20.5: "You Were Calling Me 'Daddy' Last Night."

"Damon!" Roxy slurs after opening the door and attacking me in a hug.

I sigh heavily and walk inside. I take her waist in my hands and lead her to sit down on her couch, then give her a glass of water.

"Drink, Rox." She lifts the glass to her lips then pulls it away before she takes a sip, giving me a coy smile.

"What if I don't want to?" She puts the glass down on the table and climbs on top of me with her arms around my neck.

I breathe out slowly, putting my hands on hers and pushing them back towards her. "Not that I don't want to. Because believe me, I want to. But you'll regret this tomorrow morning when you have a headache and a hickey."

Roxy frowns in response, sitting back down next to me while drinking her water. "You're so boring." She finished her water and collapses on the couch. "I just want to have fun!" She draws out.

I smile at her as she looks for a movie on Netflix. Roxy's cute when drunk but the reason she drinks annoys me.

Katrina. That goddamn girl. She's fucking stubborn and overdramatic and in this case? She has every right to be.

That's when Roxy looks back up at me. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah," I throw her a sad smile. "I'm okay." I'm not okay.

My twin won't talk to me because I'm seeing her best friend. But she's seeing mine! It's unfair... yet it's not, because we did this behind her back and it was wrong. But it shouldn't be, she's the only girl to have ever made me this happy.

"I'm not gonna say I told you so. But I did," Roxy pipes up.

"What?" I ask, confused.

"I'm not fucking stupid. You're sad, D. I know it's KT and back when it, you know... happened, I told you that we motherfucking should tell her." She stares me down giving me a stern look. I shake my head at her.

"I know, this is all my fault, Rox." I wrap my arms around her, kissing her forehead. "I'll make it better... somehow." She kisses me messily and keeps her hands on my face.

"Of course you will, you'd do fucking anything for me." She grins and kisses me again. "It gets a little annoying actually, it's like you're so pussy whipped that you become this massive pushover." She locks her fingers behind my neck and giggles into my chest.

"Oh yeah?" I challenge, to which she nods. "Push me over then." I wiggle my eyebrows at her dauntingly and she smirks, running her hands down from my neck to my chest slowly then trying (and failing) to push me over. I instead move my hands to her waist, my fingers over her exposed skin. "See, looks like I'm not the pushover. Maybe you are."

I let a smirk crawl onto my face and push her over before she even has the opportunity to finish saying, "What?"

I kiss her madly, all over her neck and jaw before finally taking her lips with mine. She giggles and pushes off my leather jacket, leaning down further into the couch and hooking her arms around my neck, pulling me even closer to her. "You'll still be my pushover, D." With that, she uses all of her force and rolls us off the couch and onto the floor, with her lips still attached to mine.

I laugh into her kiss, "you're fucking crazy, Rox."

She kisses me sloppily with her hands in my hair before sitting up with an intense grin on her face. "I know right!"

I run my hands from her ass down her thighs repeatedly, gazing up at her as she straddles me. "You know," I start, holding my grip on her butt. "I really like this position, wanna get even closer?"