12: "A Food Orgy in My Cleavage."

So lunch has rolled around and Jesse and I are very much keeping our distance from each other.

I.E. We have been avoiding each other like the motherfucking plague because half the paint has been taken off of my car thanks to all the tape. And the side view mirrors on Jesse's car are totalled because of the plastic wrap so it's safe to say that we're not in the best moods.

I sit on one side of the table with Scarlett and Roxy next to me and Jesse sits opposite me with Blake and Jack on his sides, Damon is sitting at the end table, staying neutral.

This is basically what side everybody is on, I've got Roxy and Scarlett and sort of Damon and Jesse has Blake and Jack and sort of Damon. This is because of the shit that went down between Jesse and me yesterday but no one wants to forfeit the table.

Then there's the whole Damon situation. He doesn't want to cut ties with me and also because I'm his fucking twin. But there's also the bro code and he feels like he has a duty to support Jesse so he wants to remain neutral and not take sides.

It is an awkward silence and no one dares to say anything. Except for Roxy, that is.

"Can you guys just get over yourselves?"

"No," we say in sync.

"Ugh, you guys are so similar it's annoying."

"No, we're not," we say in unison once again. Great now we're getting as bad as Roxy and Scarlett.

"Yes, you are."

"No, we're not." Same time again, we are officially as bad as Roxy and Scarlett.

"Really?"

"Yes." We're worse than Roxy and Scarlett.

"You sure about that?"

"Very." So, so, so much worse than Roxy and Scarlett.

"Stop!" We scream at each other. "No, you stop. Shut up! Ugh."

"I rest my case." That smug bitch.

"Fuck off." This is worse than getting into it I swear to god.

"Shut the hell up," he says.

"Make me," I growl. And he does, by shoving his half eaten burrito in my mouth.

I immediately spit it out. "Ew! You're vegan?"

"Vegetarian, actually."

"Gross."

"Better than eating animals."

"Yeah well, you're stealing my oxygen by eating plants."

"See if I care!"

"Oh, you sure will!"

"I'd like to see you try." Before anyone can stop me my hands go to my food and I throw it at him. Sloppy joe again, this school is so unoriginal. Then he picks up the burrito again and chucks it at me. Now the contents of said burrito are down my t-shirt thanks to the triangle shaped cutout. Great.

"Son of a-" Cue the cheesy fries in my face. I take Scarlett's disgusting chicken curry in my hand but Jack speaks up.

"KT, you shouldn't get even more into this than you already are." He has so much sincerity in his eyes I lower the food but then Roxy takes it from me and throws in at Jesse.

"What the fuck, Roxy?" Great, we're back to the possessed dolls act.

"I was bored, plus I want another food fight, they're so much fun."

"They're not fun," Damon says to her. "And there's not going to be one." he looks at me.

And I don't intend to make it a thing but then I feel something smeared on my cheek. Ketchup and Mustard from Blake's hot dog, "Blake?"