Information

I DON'T DATE STUPID

So, this book is finally at a close. And while that's bittersweet, that doesn't mean the fun has to end.

I have ideas for a sequel as well but I'm not sure if I want to write it because the plot isn't fleshed out in my mind at all, just loose thoughts. If you can convince me to publish it then sure, go for it!!

I am more than open to writing bonus chapters from different POVs, perhaps Jesse and Scarlett's relationship? Or more of Damon and Roxy? Even take a look at Kat's relationship with Joe before it all went sideways...

I could even write some of my deleted scenes, for example, I was planning to take the whole group (Oscar and Tom included) to the Hamptons for Spring Break but ended up axing those three chapters, yes, three.

Also, I thought it would be fun to do a little Q&A style chapter, whether it's asking questions to my characters or wondering about my original plot because trust me, it was hella different LMAOO

So just hmu and lmk if you wanna see any of this. Even if you're coming at this 2 years from when I write this feel free to comment or PM about your ideas because chances are I still won't be able to let this book go or will still be editing it or something like that.

CRYINGCOFFEE

Because I know you all love me dearly and want to know where to get your @cryingcoffee content, I'm gonna tell you!!

Who asked tho, am I right lmaooo.

So as I said above, I could be convinced to write a sequel for IDDS if you wanted me to but that's not in my immediate plans.

Right now I'm working on my new story 'Trying to Be Barbie' which I kind of ditched IDDS for near the end because I was so obsessed with it and it's what I'll solely be focussing on from now on.

I love the story and I really hope you guys go check it out on my profile!! I genuinely adore it, most of all because it's set in England!! (that's where I live... lol like it wasn't obvious)

Here's the blurb:

Beverley (affectionately called Barbie) was the perfect child. Being three years younger than her, Brooklyn was always living her shadow. Her parents practically ignored Brooke, instead choosing to focus on Barbie. The girl with the high-paying job, the rich fiancé and the silver platter on which they were both handed to her.

Brooke, understandably, took a more alternative route to life. But one day she crossed a line and landed herself in hot water.

Actually, the water was probably cold, Brooke was completely cut off from her family and definitely didn't have the money to pay for heating.

Brooke struggled to deal with the dire situation her parents left her in and decided that the days of her being second to Barbie.

They say if you can't beat them, join them. Why stop there? Brooke was going to try to be Barbie and see how life looked from her pedestal. Meanwhile, Brooke met someone new.

Then things started to take a turn for the better.

But were things finally looking up because she found help or was it simply because she was trying to be Barbie?

Thank you again, so fucking much.

I love all of you coffee lovers more than I love my own life!!

So, for the real last time in 'I Don't Date Stupid' -

Ciao, coffee lovers xxxxxxxx

<3<3<3<3<3