I Don't Date Stupid.

*Guys I'm fucking horrible at summaries don't judge the book off of this just please read it ahhaha xxxxxxx*

Have you ever left everything you loved behind and been forced to move across the country, only to move back one year later and find that everything has changed, your school has forgotten about you, your title of 'Prank Queen' has been passed onto some asshole who calls himself the school prankster? Has your Principal now got a vendetta against you? Have you left the state knowing full well that the guy you've liked for two years will be sleeping around with easy girls, all because you decided to be smitten with the player?

No? Well don't do that; it sucks.

I should know.

Because then you go back to school and the stereotypes have changed. If I'm going to have a hard time keeping up, I'm guessing you are too, so I'll help you out a bit:

Jack Dickson - the shameful player. (But really sweet).

Blake Hunter - the big shot athlete. (But kinda dumb).

Scarlett Hunter - the respectable slut. (But actually nice).

Jesse Dexter - the self-appointed school prankster. (But he's an asshole).

Oscar Williams - the know-it-all rich kid. (Just annoying).

Tom Anderson - the not-so-innocent 'boy next door'. (But a major sheep).

Damon Fox - the caring bad boy. (But really awkward).

Roxy Martinez - the witty bad girl. (But also low-key crazy)

And then there's me, Katrina 'KT' Fox - the all-around Badass. (Just really, really cool). By the way, if you say that last part slowly it sounds so much cooler...

+++

Much to the dismay of KT Fox, she is forced by her father to leave her siblings and her beloved high school to move and live with him in LA for a year to meet her new step-mother.

After the year is up KT jumps back into her old life only to find that things have changed and her life just became a living hell. More than it already was.

Well, that's if annoying parents, an overprotective brother, horny boys, insane sisters, stupid dares, crazy dates, outrageous pranks, dramatic teachers, and a huge asshole count a living hell.

At Manhattan High, KT tries to forget her problematic past and embrace her formidable future. However hard that may be.

So join KT as she tries to get her life back to the way it was; with her coming out on top.

**WARNING WARNING WARNING!!!!!!!!! The beginning of this book is SHIT. Like the beginning chapters are actually fucking AWFUL. I'm planning a major rework of them once the book is finished so PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE persevere for me, get through the shitty chapters at the start and just get to the good parts. Thank you for understanding and PLEASE READ MY BOOK THANK YOU**

CAST

KT FOX - HAILEE STEINFELD