15: "I'm Fucking Whipped."

"Okay, your turn for the dare, Jack," Jesse nods to me.

I take the dare from under the cup and read it. "7 minutes in heaven with someone from the opposing team." I look at Kat. Please, God, let her be okay with it. She nods making me do the Chandler Bing dance in my head. "Okay then," I say trying to hide my happiness. Everything we've done throughout this game has had me dying for some time alone with her.

I walk up to her and take her hand, leading her into the side room, closing the door behind us. 

We stand there for about half a minute in silence, I just can't find the words. Come on Jack, this is what you've been waiting for all night.

 "You're meant to kiss me now," KT says suddenly, pulling me out of my thoughts.

I look at her playfully. "I like breaking the rules." It is taking everything not to kiss her. But I can't come on too strong. She'll know that I'm fucking crazy about her. She'll laugh. All the time I've known her and she's only been in two relationships. Both with messy breakups I think. She would never want to be with me.

"Jack, I want you to kiss me." She looks at me but I can't read her eyes.

I study her and I want to go for it but she's smashed. She won't remember this and she'll be angry about me taking advantage of her in the morning. "You're drunk, Kat."

"Well, sure. But that doesn't mean I'm lying." She laughs. God, that laugh. It's so hot. Can a laugh be hot? I don't know, but hers is.

"Kat, if I kiss you and you're drunk and I'm tipsy it'll lead to things and I don't want to get done for rape." I look away from her. I can't believe I'm not making out with her right now. She's literally telling me to. But she's wasted. She's horny and if she was in this situation with anyone else she'd do the same thing.

"Some fucking excuse, Jackass. If you didn't want to kiss me and you didn't want to be here you could've just said it. Don't fucking play with me!"She shouts angrily, heading to the door.

Jack, you've really fucking done it this time. Think quick, you can still make it better.

I grab her hand, to stop her from leaving. "KT, I'm not playing with you."

She glares at me. Probably searching my soul. But as she does I look deep into her eyes and it's just a mess of emotions as if she doesn't know what to think. That happens when you're drunk, I guess. "Then kiss me."

Do it, Jack. Do it. You'll hate yourself if you don't.

No, I'll hate myself if I do. She kissed me before to get at fucking Jesse. You really think she's going to come fall into your arms now, willingly, by choice? No, she doesn't like you. She's horny.

But still, we're really close right now and I can't help but look down at her lips, then back up to her eyes. And I'm going to kiss her, I'm going to. But my better judgement tells me not to. It can only end badly and with humiliation. "Kat, I'm sorry, I-"

"Fucking save it," She growls and pushes past me, walking out the room.

Bad. Bad. Bad. Bad. Very. Fucking. Bad. Fix it, you idiot!

"Kat!" I shout following her out the room, but all she does is send me the middle finger and keep walking.

I pull on my pants and shirt, not wanting to join the party in my underwear, all while ignoring Scarlett and Jesse's questions. "Long story," was all I said to them.

I leave the room, clothed, and start looking for her. I'm so fucking dumb. Why did I let that happen? Fuck. What was I meant to do? I go to the living room with the dance floor and loud music but she's not there.