Thank You

A massive thank you has to go to each and every one of you coffee lovers, from the ones who have been here since the beginning, to the silent readers, even to the wattpadders who will read this in the future, long after IDDS's completion.

It took a long time to get where we are but I've done it and I've finished a book. That feels weird to say. But it's true.

We finished 10K reads and over 500 votes strong coffee lovers!!!!!! That's INSANE. I remember how I felt when I reached 500 reads and it's exactly the same. Because even if there's 1 person still interested in this book, the fact that there's even that 1 person willing to read my work is wild.

A special acknowledgement has to go to my first two repeat-commenters, 1AMLoser and 0325252tb, because I know I wouldn't have had the motivation to follow through with this book if they hadn't supported me through it.

And even though you guys are probably long gone and gave up on this book ages ago, I really need you to know that IDDS wouldn't be finished here and now if it weren't for you.

I love each and every single person who has read this book, even if you've never voted or commented or have skipped this chapter and all my author's notes. You're so special to me. Thank you.

So, for the last time in 'I Don't Date Stupid' -

Ciao, coffee lovers xxx

<3<3<3