Chapter 3

It takes time to figure out your confusion. So it also should take time to get attached to someone. Looks cant be the base of it all.

~planktonWriter

I reached home about thirty minutes later when Levi and I had finish on another episode of our bed romance. It was comforting and relaxing to be in my own kingdom at hand right now. No popularity act to keep up, No slutty dressing, No nothing.

I was free from the eyes of the beholders, the ones who helplessly looked up to me. For? I have no idea.

I went straight in my bathroom and hit the showers. I couldn't help but think about how my morning went back at Levi's. The warm water cascade down my body, beating from the crown of my head. This popularity deal is all an frustrated act, but I cant afford to slip up, I must stay on top.

Levi embarrassed me today, he acted as if i'm a child of the plague like whats the big deal if I came into his room? I'm his girl friend I deserve all rights to be in there. Not to mention the fact that he brought 'A Next Girl' over while i'm still there so disrespectful and the fact that he left me alone in the guess room. He just used me last night, not even the decency of sticking around until I wake, he had.

That girl is brave, she is going to have a rough school year coming, in Levi's house going about as she wish like its her house. Obvious she had been there before to my dismay. Even though he has flaws i'm willing to work with him because I have a huge crush on him, that's why I don't mind being Mrs. popular if it's going to get me close to Levi.

I came out the tub and put on my Hinata Hyuga T-shirt and a jeans shorts my wet hair was wrapped and tied in a towel. There I was the real me, fat cheeks green eyes and an anime craving freak.

"Honey I'm home!" Mom yelled from down stairs.

"In my room!!" I yelled.

"The kitchen!" My little brother Dylan yelled.

"The gym!" My older sister Cathlyn yelled.

"Where is dad?" Mom yelled .

"I don't know" We all yelled at the same time.

"Oh I brought home dinner!" She yelled again "Get ready in five minutes we are having visitors in ten"

I groan out walking out of my room in the kitchen to find every one looking at the three large box of panda express food. In one box was barque chickens about ten of them, in another box was a large amount of home made yellow rice and two container one filled with sauce and another was vegetable. Dinner looks good today, I cant wait to eat. Just the thought got my tummy rumbling in agreement.

You see unlike other moms my mom was hardly around and my family, well everyone did their own thing. My mother was a midwife so most of her hours are dedicated in the hospital. My father he was the couch for USMNT, so he also was really dedicated to his job cause it affects the country's repetition.

So seeing mom coming home earlier than usual with dinner cause honestly she cant cook, was big for us. Even if it means she was home early because of some one else.

"Katey, go change. You cant meet our guess like that." mom ordered while dishing out food in plates and giving it to my sitter to set the table.

"What wrong with what I have on!" I whine.

"Its not dinner appropriate" She counter attacked.

"I should dress as comfortable as how I want in my house"

"Yes but not when your having visitors" she counter attacked.

"Look at Cathy!, she is just in shorts and a tank top" I argued.

"That looks hot enough to make any male stop in his tracks to check me out" Cathlyn joined in.

"She does look good" Mom paused "But you look like something you would pull out of an anime"

"Which is cute" I defend.

Same time dad walked inside the kitchen loosing his tie around his neck as he gave mom a kiss on her lips.

"Eww!" Cathlyn and I cringe. It may seems cute, but seeing your parents having a full on make out session in front of you is scaring.

"Get a room" My brother yelled.

"Keep it pg 13 mom, twelve year old are still around" Cathlyn told her before leaving to go place the sauce in a saucer and putting it at the center of the dining table.

"Girls" Dad strict voice echoed through out the house.

"Yes, dad" We both sighed already knowing what he is about to say next.

"You should be happy to see me and your mom like this no-"

"Not every child get to experience the joy of having both parents at home living lovingly" We finish for him while rolling our eyes. "We know dad"

"Good" He stated before walking away to the stairs "And both of you go change now!"

I guess mom won this round. I turned to look at mom's smirking face as she mouthed 'another point for mamma'

I was descending the stairs when I heard a male talking with my parents, they were all engaged in an weird conversation about houses, property taxes and other real estate stuff. I know my dad wasn't too intrigued by the conversation because most of his comments where 'your right' 'I totally think so too' blame the government' 'yea definitely' you know those, one sided comments that goes with any kind of conversation. He would occasionally laugh as well when mom and the guest began to laugh.

I didn't even want to be apart of this dinner, I could of simply take my food and head back up stairs but one, my mom would call my dad to pull me back down stairs by the collar and two I was stunted by the guy sitting on my couch. He didn't see me as yet which I thank god for because I didn't want to get caught checking out his hand some features from just behind. I know pathetic who checks out a guy from behind? And how would I know if he is handsome from behind? He is thick, seems tall and has jet black hair. I've been with a lot of guys to know that those features normally mean hot.

I pulled out my hair from the loose pony tail and ran my hand through it combing it down in my face. Using my index finger I made a center path in my hair and continue to brush it. When it felt pleasing enough I tried to straighten my plaid red dress shirt that I was wearing along with my black tights and a peep toe flats.

I was still standing behind him afraid to let my presence being known. I was afraid to approaching cause I don't know how to. Should I bring out the popular cheer leading persona? Or should I be me?

This is so hard to think about right now since I was at home. Home I was always me! I don't know how to be any one else at home. What would cathlyn do?

"There you are! Mom said everyone should be around the table in two" Dylan my brother told me as he walked back into the dining room.

I turned back around to meet the eyes of my guest. If I was nervous and frozen before I was completely whacked now.

He got dreamy dark eyes from the distance, jet black hair styled in spikes hanging over his face. His eye lashes were long and thick like he had mascara on. His small but cute face was hypnotizing with his narrow nose and rosy pink lips. His top lips were mash but his bottom lip was full and kissable. But what got me hocked to him most was his black rimed glasses.

As if he couldn't get any cuter and mystical, He went a head and smiled.

And that when he took my breath away.

Edited 8/11/2016 Dove Cameron as Katelyn Page