Chapter 18

This Chapter is dedicated to another very special reader. She/He is the person who commented the most so far and I am very grateful because at least I am having a insight of what people actually feels about the characters and their personality. Thank you . Love you!!

Operation Seduce Luther Or Na?

"You can get it if you really want but you must try, and try and you'll succeed at last" ~Jimmy Cliff

"Judging from the look on your face, it wasn't worth it" Cathlyn told me as I stepped inside the house. She had a huge towel for me that she immediately wrapped me up in and dry my hair.

"You think" I told her swallowing down the tears.

"I'm sorry I shouldn't of pushed you to do it" She told me frowning.

"It's ok "

We both got back upstairs in my room and lay flat on my back on the bed.

"What now?" I asked bored out of my mind. I was probably exactly eight in the night.

"I got a new idea" Cathlyn smirked.

"What is it?" I asked.

"This will definitely get his attention"

I groan out loud.

"Nothing will get his attention when it comes to me" I told her.

"This will!" Cathlyn practically yelled as she used her hands as a prop to hold her head up. He bluish green eyes sparkle with glee while her legs bounce up and down on the bed making my body vibrate.

"Let me hear your stupid plan" I told her giving up. After all how bad could it be to try?

"Oh my god cathlyn!" I exclaimed. "Where the hell did you get all these new clothes?" I asked because for one, dad got rid of ninety percent of her wardrobe and two these close are even more slutty than the one's she has before.

"Those are some clothe that my boyfriend bought for me a year ago I always had them at his house so when I'm leaving I don't have to carry any load" She shrugged as if it was nothing.

But did she just admit she had a boyfriend?

"Since when you have a boyfriend?" I asked.

"Since two year" She told me in a duh tone.

But she always go to party with group of dude...... I thought she was the wild type.

"But, Your always hanging out with group of dudes and sometimes different dudes" I stated.

"My boyfriend is always with me when i'm with a group of boys" She rolls her eye "He is such a possessive freak " She began to smile even tho she said it in an annoyance tone of voice.

"And those different 'dudes' are his best friends that keep an eye on me when he is out of town" She finished while going through some clothes.

"So, you never cheated?" I asked.

"Never"

I grasped, I really thought she was a wild one.

"What" she chukkled.

"I just thought you were a wild one" I honestly told her.

"Pssh me?" She asked "Wild?" then she began to laugh"Baby sis in my entire life i've only slept with two guys, my ex-punk ass boyfriend in high school and that was on prom night, the last day of school. and my current boyfriend Zachary"