Chapter 32

It's been a week since I died Luther's hair. A week since I was voted off the cheer team and a week since I've seen or heard from anyone in my family.

"You sleeping over today?" I asked Luther as we walked to the car park after school.
I've been feeling really low as if no one cared or loved me. I know mom had been home because she would left order out food in the fridge for me with a sticky note. The thing is I missed her everyday because by the time I'm home she was gone. Dad....hadn't been answering my calls nor mom but I can understand with her, she works in the hospital no phones are really allowed near the machines, hospital rules. I haven't called Cath, she hasn't called me.
Dylan was missing off the grid to my knowledge and just about now I wish I would be greeted by the scent of his stinky green socks as soon as I reach home.

"I can't" Luther told me pulling me out of my daze. My heart break. I hate sleeping in a huge house alone.
"Ok" I mumbled. I have been asking Luther the same questions since four nights ago and every day was the same answer with the same excuse.

"Kate you know I would love to but I-"

"I'm studying for upcoming exams?" I finished for him at the same time he did.
Scuffing I mumbled, "yea right"  and quickly walked off feeling hurt.

"Kate!" He called after me Turing a few heads as he do.

"Dam it kate!" He yelled.

I turned around just in time to see Sky appear out of the blue happily frightening him.

"You ready for tonight?" She asked excited.

"Study my ass" I mumbled.

I walked home that day and went straight to the fridge. I saw a box lunch with a soda in the fridge and a sticky note on top.
'Kate Ill see u tomorrow because its my day off we'll have girls day tomorrow let's go shopping and spa alright? I miss you Love mom' I smiled as I wiped a tear from my face. I really miss my family, I didn't even realized when I lost them.
What happened?
Throwing the note in the trash I open the food and saw lemon chicken with corns and lumen I sat around the table, turned on the dining room light and eat quietly as tears ran down my cheeks.
I received a text from Luther about 7 pm.

"I'm sorry about earlier. Can I come over tonight",Smiling at his text I replied.

"Yes"
Jumping up I quickly tidy my room and lightly brush make up on my face to hide the swell that came along with my tears.

"Just give me thirty mins " He replied with a smiley face.

"Don't keep me waiting also where are you" I sent.

"Out" he replied twenty mins later, "Change of plans, how about my house? " he asked. Shrugging I replied.

"Sure"
"Great see you in twenty" I went downstairs and put my fluffy slipper on. I changed into my night gown which was a silk red night dress that stopped mid thigh.

~~~~
Fifteen mins later the door bell ring and I rushed down the stairs to open it.
As expected Luther was standing there with a rose.

I felt a sudden wave of happiness rushed through me as I leaped in his arms. He engulf me and place a long kiss on my neck. The kiss sent shivers down my spine and made my head slightly spin. Gently pushing me back he cleared his throat.
"Sorry about earlier" He told me blushing as he handed me the flowers.

"Awee Luther.. You didn't have to" I told him honestly. No one had ever given me a flower when they mess up.

" I actually did", He mumbled.

Slightly slapping his chest with my free hand I mumbled "No "

"Would you cut it out!" A voice snapped. Confusingly I looked out to see where the voice was coming from. Stepping outside I saw Sky leaning against my window pain annoyed.

I was taken back. What was she doing at my house I wondered looking at Luther.
"There are some new arrangement" he shyly muttered and I raises my eyes in disbelief. "Sky is also sleeping over with us at my house"

My heart just dropped to the floor. Did he not see that sky like him more than a friend. Is he cheating on me?
Tears well up in my eyes at my speculation.
"Kate" he called me softly as he saw the grim pale look on my face.
"I just want my best friend and my girlfriend to get along" he told  me.

No Luther you have gone mad. You want your girlfriend and your fan girl to get along.
"Why did she have to sleep over" I asked hiding the croak in my voice.

"I'm doing a project with sky that is due tomorrow and we're not finish yet" he told me.
What a bogus excuse, I rolled my eyes.

"Plus I want you all to get along and forget what happened during cheer leading"  He spoke.

"Is she coming or what Luther?!" Sky snapped, " the dead line is in four hours"

There was no way I'm allowing my boyfriend to sleep in a house with his fan girl present.

Sighing I stepped outside and gave sky a blank look before closing the door.

"Alright let's go" I told him. Smiling Luther walked up to me and held my hands kissing it repeatedly. The gesture made me smile.

We reached Luther's door and the sounds of classical 80s music blear through the door. Luther frowned and his hands pause on the lock as if he was debating whether to open the door or not. Sky raised her brows a little surprise and shared a knowing look with Luther. Confuse with their silent communication I chuckled.

"Your dad seems to be a huge lover of the classics" I mumbled as he nervously smile.

His hands release the handles and he sighed.

"This is embarrassing" He mumbled, "Kate let's go back to your house?" he hopefully asked.

"I'm not going in there" Sky mumbled squinting her eyes, "Plus we might not see anything, the last time it was someone else" she argued.
Sighing Luther look at me confused as he shrugged taking Sky's advice in considerations....
He used the key and opened the door then pushed the door open slightly but sky pushed the door fully opened and I stand frozen at what I saw....in fact all three of shock smitten to death.

My mother who was supposed to be at work was naked moaning in pleasures as she lay under Matthew's strong muscular features.