chapter 27

I went back to...BLACK.

I went back to 'her' again but black. I bleached my strawberry blonde hair with brown highlight, jet black and cut it into a bob. Running my hands into my short hair felt so unnatural; For, I was used to my straight long hair. I dig around my closet like a maniac trying to find one sexy out fit, just one showing: legs, boobs, ass, anything! But there was non. By the time I had finish searching, my room was morphed into the after math of a burglary; Ransacked and defeated. 

"I need a dress!" I groaned pacing across the fully clothed ground, trampling on all the animation t-shirt I got.

Maybe I could borrow one of Cath dresses? She always has sexy stuff. In just my  red mesh matching underwear I ran across the hall and entered cath room.

"I'm Borrowing some clothes" I told no one in particular as I headed straight into her closet.

I saw a cute short black leather skirt with suspenders and a short white crop t-shirt in her closet. I also found few booty shorts but they were a little too big for me. I also came across another short crop t-shirt but it was  neon sheer.

"I'm taking these" I said again. The sounds of cath's room door opened  and closed caused me turn  to the direction of her balcony that was not covered by her curtains. I could see on the other side, the 'promise land' where my fear share of milk and honey was earnestly standing attention looking right at me with a flushed surprise face.

"What are you doing?" Cath asked as she suspiciously eyed me in her room.

"Shopping" I mumbled still holding my gaze with him. Is it because of my hair? He seems to cant take his eyes off me, or is it because he is seeing me for the first time in two weeks?

"Oh, well you might as well want to take them and leave because your putting on a show"

"Huh?" I  confusingly asked turning around to look at her. Then it dawned down on me that I was practically naked in her room; visible to outsiders. I grasped and used the clothes to cover my sacred body parts.

"Why is your balcony door not covered?!" I yelled rushing to the side of her bed out of view.

"I was outside" She fidgeted looking guilty as she held her hands behind her back. I steered at her, realizing that her usual cheerful and claim demur was replaced by a fidget nauseous look.

I pulled the white crop t-shirt over my head then briefly ran my fingers through my short hair.

"Cath, is everything ok?"  I asked, feeling a bit concerned.

I then carried on pulling the black skirt on my waist and putting one of the suspenders on my shoulder.

"Ye-eah" She stuttered. Her hands still behind her back seemingly hiding something.

"Ooo..k" I muttered walking back to her closet. I looked in the mirror and smiled. Katelyn Page is back, the popular queen bitch that everyone loves, or at least pretend to love; Which ever way it is, she is back. My skirt was six inches above my knees, a slight bend in my posture will show my red mesh underwear. My stomach was on display, and for a second I thought it would look cute if I had a navel ring.  I walked over to cath's makeup station and started applying light make up, mean while I steer at her through the mirror. She still hadn't move an inch. Her hands was still behind her back.

"Why are you still here tho?" She wearily asked.

"Isn't it obvious?" I asked.

She looked on her balcony and then look back at me. "He's no longer there" He voice sounding irritated.

"I wasn't talking about him" I frowned. Turing around I faced her  with a displeased look. "What are you hiding?" I asked.

"I'm not hiding anything" She defend.

"Yes, you are" I stood up and slowly walked over in front of her.

I want to know what she is up to. What she is hiding, this front that she is putting up is definitely not Cathlyn.

"I'm not hiding anything" she slightly raised her voice and gave me a deadly glare, "Why don't you just get out of my room. You've already gotten what you came for"

"I need a shoes" I bluntly told her. I only said that to have a excuse to stay in her room and by the look she was giving me I know she knows.

"You have tons, wear one of yours" She replied.

"But I want yours" I told her folding my arms. She rolled her eyes and audibly grunt.

"Dad!!!" She yelled.

"You wouldn't" I grasped knowing that I could not leave the house in this outfit.

"Leave, or else" She warned narrowing her eyes at me.

"FINE!" I yelled in false defeat. As soon as I turned my back to her and took four steps away I quickly pivoted back and rush to Cathlyn grabbing what ever she has behind her back.

She grasped and attempted to reach behind me for the item that felt like a broad flat pen in my hand; In fact, it felt more like a digital  thermometer.

"Kate, please give that back to me" She begged, tears at the brink of her eyes. The walls in my stomach clenched at the sight of my sister crying. Some how that also brought tears to my eyes. What ever she was hiding, what ever I was holding behind my back was not a simple normal secret. Otherwise my sister wouldn't be in the state she was in.

"Then tell me whats wrong" my voice croaked and chipped at almost every syllable.

Instead of answering me, a tear slipped down her face.  Then a few more follow suit.  I lifted my hands in the air and looked at the pregnancy stick that I was holding in my hand. I couldn't Move I was frozen in place by the words on the stick... Pregnant.  My eyes watered as disbelieve soaked in.

"Your....pregnant?" I asked, but she only respond with the voice of her cries.

Readers using the wattpad mobile app won't be able to see some of the words. I don't know why but, I'm guessing its a wattpad technical problem.