Chapter 36

Dedicated to user44522217 thank you for being a supportive reader.

A month passed. Christmas came and go. Even though it was not complete with dad and Dylan around mom still manage to make it the best Christmas ever. Cath who originally came home that day to move out decided to stay with us. Mom took a month sick leave plus a month leave so that she could attend to her two fragile daughters.
Mom made a meal plan for me and also prescribed medicine to increase my apatite. She also made a food plan for cath and would take her to the hospital where she work to check up on the baby.
I was gaining weight. In one month I went from a eighteen year old who weighed 98 pounds to a eighteen year old who weighed 128 pounds. I had gain thirty ponds and I was looking great. My cheeks was glowing I had a round plum ass and my legs was firm. My hair grow out to my back and Cath died it brown which was my natural hair color. I hadn't used heat in my hair and I could see my curls slowing coming back.

"Are you ready hun?" My mom asked.
"No" I huffed on the verge of tears. Non of my clothes that I use to wear fit.
"Awe look whose in the pig race" Cath cooed. She was looking like a whale. She weighed 180lbs
"Your the only one wining mama pig!" I snapped.

"I'm pregnant stupid!" She yelled suddenly furious.

"We both know that's just an excuse" I rolled my eyes.

"Uuug!" She groan walking away from my door. "I swear to god I can't stand you" she yelled down the hall.

"Same!!" I yelled after her before she slammed her room door shut.

"Kate" mom laughed as she helped me jumped in one of cath's old jeans.

"I told you, you can't bother your sister so much again. She's pregnant"

Pouting I replied" she started it"

After we fight into my jeans with mom we all left to the hospital to check the gender of Cath's baby.
I was routing team pink, mom was team blue along with Josh. Cath was a team pink with me.
We met up with Josh and we all chatted and laughed going in to the labour ward. Mom was a member of staff here so we followed behind her to the staff dorm as we watched mom picked up a white coat and put it on.

"Ms. clahar!!" A young doctor yelled with a teasing smile to his lips. Mom smiled.
"Mr. Brian" mom acknowledged.

"Back already gosh I miss you" he pouted before laying his shoulders on mom's shoulder. "There is just too many patients it's like they all came out of the blue as soon as you stopped working"
Mom laughed " they were always there, I just always do your work" mom squinted her eyes at him.

"Oh how I missed that" He dramatically sighed.
His phone buz in his pocket and he looked at the text message before walking off in tears. "I'm on break I haven't even eat yet!" He complain walking down the white isle.
"That my babies" Mom told cath Josh and I "is a quack doctor"

~
"The gender is a..." Mom dragged on as she held the machine on Cath belly while looking on the screen.. "A boy!!" Mom yelled along with Josh.

"No!!!! " Cath and I yelled together. Josh waved his small blue flag that says 'its a boy!!'

"Marcelyn stop lying" The female doctor told mom as she took the device and pointed it on cath's lower stomach.

"It's a girl!!" The doctor told us.

"Mom!!" I yelled while cath fist the air.

"So what I cheated sue me" she chuckled them hit her Friend.

"Tadatale" she laughed.
"Congratulations" Her friend told mom hugging her.

~
Mom and I went home while cath went to her boy friend house.

"Cath are you ready for school tomorrow?" She asked as I climbed the stairs.

"Whose Cath?" I jokingly asked looking over her while she prepared dinner in the kitchen.
Laughing mom said, "I mean Kate"

"Nope never" I thought sitting on the steps as I realized that I won't see Luther and hadn't seen him for the first in a month. We got three weeks break from school and the last time I saw Luther was on that day. After he didn't text or call.

I wondered if we are even still together.

"Mom?" I asked.
"Yes kate" she replied walking to the steps.
"Are you still seeing Matthew?" I asked.

Mom was seeing him they were dating for almost two months.

"No" She firmly told me. Shocked I looked up at her.

"Unlike him, I want my child to be happy" She told me.
"I hope I didn't mess things up for you" she sadly smile.

"No you didn't" I told her smiling.
My mother was already a hurt and destroyed woman. I don't wish to inflict anymore pain. In fact I would rather learn to live a life without Luther and move on than to see her sad.

"You didn't have to leave him mom" I bit my lips looking down at my hands.
"If he makes you happy you should stay with him" I honestly told her.
Smiling she asked "Can I stay with you then?" She climb the stairs and ruffle my hair. "Because you make me happy"

I couldn't help but smile. But it was quickly wiped away as I sniff the air.

"Gosh mom your burning the food again!!" I yelled getting up to run to my room.

"Oh yea I forgot I was cooking" mom yelled running to the kitchen. I smiled as I close my room door.