Chapter 15

At this point just support^ head over to Hinovel and read Cheerleader and the nerd. The link is below
https://enweb.hinovel.com/h5/down/en.html?user_id=392458&invite_code=EN8ETM&lang=en&deepLink=https%3A%2F%2Fpullnew.onelink.me%2F699V%2Fc9818d10%0A

Join for free, and read my book. I'm glad someone saw the opportunity to give me the chance to be an earning writer. Support please.

Character secret ^_^ 

Did you know Marcyln (Katelyn mom) was created base on Marceline the vampire Queen  from adventure time? 

Yup i'm a sucker for animations <3 

This chapter is shorter than usual. 

Looking back at me I see that I never really got it  right. I never stopped to think of you....I'm always rapped up in things I cannot win. ~ Crossfade

Demon by imagine dragon. I thought this song was perfect for this chapter. 

I am probably the worst human girl in the world! I couldn't help but thought on my drive home.

I did such a horrible thing to Luther and my dad made sure he can't request bail until his trial. I wrecked my mom's friendship with Matthew. He was so convince Luther would never do such a thing. But my mom believed me all the way through. No matter how much evidence they gave to proof Luther's innocence. 

They were right, Luther was innocent. 

If I thought he hated me before i'm sure he hated me now. 

He never did anything bad to me. In fact He was always there.

  "Well something happened yesterday cause all of that change. He was even over the house at last minute when you showed up bruised up and naked before you faint."   

My sister's words played back in my memory.

That night He came rushing to my aid. 

Lastly was his voice along with sneakers rushing against the tiles in squeaks.

"Katelyn! What happened? Katelyn!"

It was him who was always there for me.

  Groaning I sat up only to came face to face with Luther.  "Are you alright?"  He asked. 

That was the time I fall asleep in the forest. Alone. But he was there even when no one else was around, Luther was there for me. 

He treated me like I was special. Always looking into my eyes like  with a weird expression. 

   He was strangely staring into my eyes and then he lift his hands and wiped my tear stained face.   

That was on the very same day I lied and destroyed his life.

"Katelyn why are you so worthless and stupid!" I yelled at my self as I hit the steering wheel in anger with tears rolling down my cheeks. 

He didn't deserve this, no innocent person does. 

He always had the kindest to say.

  "I think you should stop wearing make up, your natural face is much prettier"  

"No you look cute" 

  "I want to make you happy"  

Even though he realize how I truly was he still cared about me.  

"Why are you here?" I croaked out sniffling.

"Cause I care" He simple shrugged.