COPYRIGHT NOTICE

This book and the context within belong solely to Yushi_jo otherwise known as kim wo hae, viewers are free to read the context of the book however that's as far as they can go. If any unauthorized information,idea or works  directly related to the context of this book   has been produce and published under a different identification from the authorized name given above will face possible legal actions provided by the wattpad community under the copy right law. Please refrain from plagiarizing any content that belong in this book without acknowledging the writer.

NOTICE:

NOTICE:

This story is fictional, all character names, age and description are all based upon the writer's imagination including the story plot and settings.

Characters Dove Cameron as Katelyn Page  - 17, blonde in half of the book, green eyes and plumped cheeks.

Zayn Malik as Luther Malik -18 Black hair in half of the book , has Dark brown eyes.

Emily Osment as Cathlyn Page- 20,Blonde in half of the book, has green eyes and plumped cheeks.

Levi Miller as Dylan Page - 12,Brunette with blue eyes.

Ben Barnes as Matthew Malik -40,Black hair and dark brown eyes.

Chritian Bale as Jack Page-43, dirty blonde with green eyes.

Nadia Bjorlin as Marcelyn Page- 38,Brunette with blue eyes.

Miguel Iglesias as Levi Benetez -18,Light brown eyes with black hair.

Bridgit Mendler as Lexi Benetez-17, Light brown eyes with blonde hair.