Chapter 30

Think Kath is stupid? Unrealistic? Go read the polished realistic bitchy Kath on Hinovel

Kirsten_biatch this Chapter is for you. Thank you so much for your support xox. Btw your comments were hilarious.

He didn't use me...sadly to say, instead he just leaned down and peck my lips and dragged me out of the woods.

"You're too special to be used" He mumbled as he lightly squeeze my hand in a comforting way.

"Any thing that is special get cherished" At that he looked me dead in my eyes and my heart jumped at his words.
To him I was special... No one had ever told me that before, not even my parents.
I felt like a Ruby in his arms...so special and worthy .
I laughed, I'm special... Me? Katelyn Page is a special person. I laughed even harder the joy I felt was unbelievable.
"Why are you laughing?" He smiled.
"Its just that....you make me feel special and I like it" I mumbled blushing beat red.

"No matter what to me you will always be" He reassured me.

~~~
The next day arise just as quickly as yesterday. When I got home yesterday no one was there, I am assuming mom was at the hospital, Cath was with her boyfriend but what about Dylan and dad after the court trial l notice that I  haven't seen either of them.
What was going on in my family?
Was I too caught up in my self to released something feels awfully wrong?

Taking out my phone I decided to called cath and after the third ring she picked up.

"What!" Cath snapped.
I  was taken back by the response, cath never answered me like that before.

"Um...hello to you to..." I softly  spoke.

"What is it?" Cath asked irritated again.
Sighing I just get along with it, although I did felt a little hurt.
"No one is here.." I mumbled.

"Where is dad and Dylan" Cath  asked,her voice sounds tired and filled with concern.
I know cath it seems like there is always one thing after another in this house.
"I don't know" I honestly told her.
"Well Kate,I'm sure it's nothing" she tried reassuring me.

"I hope so too" I mumbled even tho my guts is telling me otherwise.
~~

You think after what happened yesterday I would of stayed home right? Well no cause I'm a fighter and whatever Katelyn wants Katelyn gets.

But, what do I really want? Apart from Luther... That I have.
Captain position that I own and education that I'm  responsible for.

"Hey bitchlyn!" A guy yelled. Strangely enough it sounds like that was for me.

The students in the lunch room all looked at me and laugh even the girls in the cheer crew.
"Bitxhlyn" A Hispanic guy from the football team came and sat beside me looking directly in my face as I quietly eat my lunch. "Ma nigga  Levi told me yesterday to tell you that he'll cash you outside"

My heart raced at his name and fear gripped me by the throat. My lettuce and fruits stuck at my throat and I started choking.

"Here's some milk" He offered smirking and everyone started laughing as well. Grabbing my bottle water I drank some and cleared my throat.

I was scared, I felt like a cat trapped up a tree waiting for the barking dog to leave so I could escape; but I won't let them know that, one thing that this Katelyn had thought me was that fear is what the enemy feeds on and right now everyone at this school was my enemy.

I loudly snickered " sure" I smirked and he gave me a raise of brow.
"Whenever time he want, I'll 'cash' him outside where the planes are even" I stood up and shake my short black hair out, straightening my back and holding my head high in the process. I then ran a hand dusting imaginary dirt of my white dress that was a inch above my knee. It was simple and very flowy. 
Giving him one last look I took his milk and opened the box tasting it.
"Sure taste better than yours, I'll take this over that" I said pointing to his pants "any day"
A choir of 'oooh's ruptured through the cafeteria while I walked out.
At the same time the swim team captain and her followers were walking in when they saw me and stopped in my way. Everyone watching with anticipation.

What was I to these people a comic show?
Snickering out loud and rolling my eyes at the girls in front of me I tried brushing pass  but they didn't let me.

Like the maniac my Katelyn queen bee alter ego was, I laughed even harder.
They think one abuse was gonna take me off my pedestal high.
I laughed harder, oh please.
"What's so funny bitxhlyn" a follower of hers smeared.
I laughed even harder tears almost spill from my eyes.
They think they're cheerleaders now, how funny.
"She's gone mad" Someone snickered.
"Dick must of went up in her brain" A guy said.

"And it sure ain't yours mr half an inch!" I yelled still holding eye contact with the swim team girls.

"Only a hoe will know that" Another follower said.
"How funny, and here you are all trying to be me" I laughed even harder at the realization. They frowned  because they know its true.

"Children, step aside and watch the queen move" I shooed them with a gesture of an hand.

"She really has gone mad" A girl snicker however no one laughed this time.
"By the way" I tilt my head at the captain crookedly looking at her fake blonde hair with natural brown highlight as well as all her followers hair as well, all the same. "I'm here to return your milk" I told her smirking, "to all of you" taking the box in my hand I splash some on the captain first then showered it on her followers.
I felt like the priest blessing  them with a lil dash of holy water on their hairs.

"I just got this kartin treatment!!" One shrieked.

"And stick to the waters, that's what your sponge Bob body's was build for" This time I successfully pass them as I hit my shoulders against theirs so hard it hurts. To my surprise, no one grabbed me from behind into a fight.

I entered the Erie empty corridor and all the tough talk and act went right through the window and my feet starts to wobble in the white Jordon. I held the wall and close my eyes trying to calm my self but a few tears still slipped.
"It's OK, I'm here now. I'm sorry I'm late" Luther's thick British accent whispered in my ears as I felt strong manly arms lifted me off the ground bridal style. I was a crying mess but I still had to look up at his dark chocolate eyes. Warmth was felt from them while he carried me away. I hugged him tighter looking over his shoulder, it was then I saw Sky's balled fist and jealousy range face  and I just knew that she was trouble.