Chapter 19: Dixon and 'Gov'

"Nice vest" Merle smirked, has he dragged me across the floor to a small room. He tossed me in a chair and strapped my wrist down with thick old rotting rope.
"Get to the point. I'm sure you didn't take me away just to talk about my style" I spat.

"Where'd you get it" he cocked his eye brow.
"You know. Hawaii" I smirked, earning a slap in the face. He pushed the blade of his stump onto my shoulder, making me scream in pain.
"Be nice" he smiled. Pushing the blade harder.
"Dixon!" I shouted.
"Yes?" He asked.
"No. I got it from a Dixon" I said, catching my breath.
"Daryl?" He asked. I nodded, tears streaming down my face.
"Where is he?" I stayed silent. "Where's my baby brother?" He shouted. Silence...

"Martinez! Get the Gov" Merle smiled. Merle walked out of the room and talked to a man. He must be the Governor.
"Bring her to the room" 'Gov' said, smiling at me.
Merle walked in with a smile and untied my hands and yanked me up, hard, and pulled me into a different room.

He pushed me in and I walked slowly to the man gesturing for me to sit. I sat down and flinched when Merle slammed the door closed.

Carl's POV

Maxie, Maxie, Maxie. That's all I can think of. I cant and won't let her out of my sight ever!

"You ok?" Sophia smiled. "Huh? Yeah. Worried" "it's ok, we all are" Sophia placed her hand on mine and moved closer. "Sophia?" I asked, scared. "Carl, it's ok" she whispered, closing her eyes and moving closer. I pushed her away and looked at her with disgust.
"Sophia!" I shouted. I looked away, angry and stared out the window.

THIRD PERSONS POV

Has Carl worried, Sophia grew jealous, Daryl and Carol got scared for their new family, And Maxie still screamed as the 'Gov' talked. Sure.. Talked, threatened, and did uncomfortable things.

'Why can't he like me? I knew him longer, I'm better looking, smarter, and not a criminal' Sophia thought.

"Daryl, think well find her?" Carol whispered. "I don't know... Where would we look?" Daryl answered.
"Woodbury." Carl said out of the blue.
"What?" Carol asked. "A sign, it said Woodbury, spray painted, six more miles"

That's where they went. Thought of a plan. Locked n loaded. Shot down sixteen men and four women. Rick showed up at a perfect time and helped shoot them down. Just then the gun fire stopped and the group ran. They all got away but one.

Carl.

Ricks POV

"You see?" I shouted at Carol who was crying. "He's going to be ok! They both will!" She sobbed.
"He's my son! And he's gone because of you all! And that kid!" I screamed. "Hey man, calm the hell down! Walkers in the tombs" T-Dog said.
I sighed in frustration and said "We leave tomorrow night"

I walked away and over to Lori. "Why bring her back? It's been better with her gone" Lori whispered well she sobbed. "I agree, but it also made the group leave us" I whispered back. Lori nodded and moved over on the bed to make room for me. I laid on the bed and placed my hand on her stomach, feeling the baby kick.

Maxie's POV

I hummed loudly to avoid hearing the 'Gov' talk. That frustrated him.
"Tell us where the group is! Or well bring that little boys hand in" I tilted my head to the side, he smiled. "Take her back to the other room." Meaning the one I was in before. I slowly shuffled across the floor has Martinez pulled me to the sadly familiar room.

I gasped and sobbed more. They got Carl.

******

Dun dun dun.....

Wrote this at the lake.

VOTE COMMENT ADD SHARE READ WHATEVER!

Email me at: gwenyth2000@live.ca