The Champion Reviewer

Current Champion Reviewer: LLMontez

Becoming the Champion Reviewer is only nearly impossible.

Dawn, don't speak in riddles! What is a Champion Reviewer?

A champion reviewer must firstly, achieve the Triple Crown status (wear the crown, be the crown). Then this Triple Crowner transforms into the Champion Reviewer (CR) by winning three times in one round.

Gasp. Who is the current CR right now?

Great question! Since NBR's inception in Autumn of 2015, there has only been six champion reviewers. The current reigning champion reviewer is LLMontez.

And if they reach this state of euphoria, how are they rewarded?

They are rewarded by landing on the blurb of this contest as the 'Current Reigning NBR Champion Reviewer' (It will literally say that or something just as cool).

But, like that of the titles of the world, there can only be one ultimate Ruler---one winner transcribed in a moment of history. Rulers are defeated and replaced out of their throne when a new winner is announced.

So, if I'm the Ruler, does that mean you are out of commission?

Nope. Sorry.

Well then what else do I get if I'm a CR?

A chance to spotlight three chapters within one round. You heard right. One entire round dedicated to you. And you will remain the required follow, until you are defeated. Maximum exposure through smart marketing is the ultimate reward. Here at NBR, we reach people from all different corners (genres) of Wattpad.

You rule all the land.

You are the Champion Reviewer, our best and brightest on NBR. 

---

NBR Champion Reviewer Hall of Fame:

ChayAvalerias

ariel_paiement1

TorissaNikole

PedanticAndGrumpy