Round 62

Press those pretty stars please :-) They help NBR

Commenting time frame (CST): Nov 11 to Nov 20

Announcements: 

#1: Thanksgiving is creeping up, and like last year we will be having a one week holiday from Nov 18 to 24 to enjoy those sumptuous turkeys and pies! Yum! The next round will resume on Nov 25. For our non-celebrating thanksgiving members, we hope you enjoy the short break and if you are looking for reading material head over to the November prompt and vote for your favorite short story. 

#2: November prompt deadline is approaching, get your short story in for a chance to win an expedited spotlight.

Moderator: mokbook

*******************************

Champion Round

We are very proud of SamSchloesing for becoming our newest CR

Comment Topic: There isn't one but, there is a bonus question from Sam- My ultimate goal, like many writers, is to see my story published. I already have a precise idea of how Tales of a Pirate Crew will be presented in the printed version: there will be no chapters like on Wattpad, but several long parts (the first one will be called "Puerto Seguro"). Inside each of these long parts, the "chapters" will succeed one another without number nor title. Basically, it will look like the parts you just read (without the awesome titles). So I wanted to know if I should regroup my chapters (by two or three) on Wattpad to be closer to what the Tales will be in "real life". In my opinion, it could help new readers to make the crew acquaintance and grasp the plot more easily. Let me know what you think about it!

Author for all chapters: SamSchloesing

Book Title: Tales of a Pirate Crew

In-line Comment Preference: Welcome

Genre: Adventure

Chapter Ratings: Disclaimer for the faint of heart: this is a story about pirates! Expect swearing, allusions to sexual practices, violence, blood and guts, rum, etc... This is not an expression of the author's habits or opinions (except for the sex, the swearing and the booze). As US ratings are alien to me (I grew up in a liberal and decadent society), let's say it's somewhere closing in on R...

*******************************

Author #1: SamSchloesing

Book Title: Tales of a Pirate Crew

Specified Chapter: The ambushed, the drunkards and the shadow