Kidnapped

[SQUEEK]

I shot up out of the bed at the sound. I was really jumpy after what happened earlier. I look over at Garth to see him fast asleep.  I get out of my bed Quietly trying not to disturb Garth. I feel eyes on me. I slowly go for my sword on the other side of the room. When I reached for my sword. I look out the window quickly to see the moon glowing bright. I leave my Katana in its case not wanting the light from it to wake up Garth.

[SQUEEK]

The was the sound again. I looked to where it came from, which was up on the beams above. I see eyes glowing from the light of the moon. I look closer at it. I find a hand mirror on the desk to the right of me. I reached for it. When I grabbed I used the reflected light to see what was there. It was just a rat. I let out a sigh of relief. I put my sword down with my bag and walk back over towards my bed.  I sit down on the side of the bed and grab my crown. The moon light shone on it. I see my reflection in the Gem in the centre of the crown. I see a second face behind me. I swing my head around as I am pinned to the bed. A cloth was placed over my nose and mouth. I tried to yell but my voice was muffled. I tried to get out of the mans grip. The cloth smelt weird. It was a toxic smell. When I had realized what the toxic smell was, it was to late. My eyelids felt heavy. My vision was blurry. Before I had passed out I see a smirking face over me.
~Time Skip~
I wake up as I'm thrown against a stone floor. I wince at the pain caused by my landing. My hands were cuffed behind my back. I look around the room trying to get a sense of where I am. I see Knights standing around in this big room. Behind me was a familiar face. It was Luther. I glare at him. He smirks then turns his attention to someone in front of me. I turn around to see who it was. He sat on a throne and had a crown on his head. His hair was a dark red and was brushed off to the side. He wore a red vest over a long loose sleeved shirt. The shirt was black. He wore black pants with black boots. He had a red cape hanging from his shoulders. He looked unamused. All he did was just sitting on his throne with a bored expression.

" My King what should we do with this rebellious trash" Luther said. The King looked at me.

"I'd like to ask her questions before we give her a sentence" said the King. Luther walked Over to me and placed a hand on my shoulder.

"If you say anything about the incident yesterday your saviour won't live to see tomorrow" Luther Whispered into my ear. My eyes widen as I figure out what he meant. I look down. Though I'd only known Garth for only a few hours, but he saved me from these guys and I don't want someone to die because I spoke out of terms. I looked up at the King.

"Before I answer any questions I would like to know your name" I said. The King looked slightly interested.

"You don't know of me? That's a surprise. My name is very well known" Said the King not being modest at all." My name is Griffin, King of Red."

Hey thank you all that actually like my story. I appreciate that you read my story. I'd like to know if you guys like it. If you have anything that I should work on to make my story better please leave it in the comments. I would really like that. Thank you all.