The White Queens Heavenly Sword

(Griffin's POV)

"Is that her swords second form?" I ask." Like ours."

"Yes but if this is the first time she uses it...she won't be able to control it" Liam said.

"Well let's hurry up" Garth said kicking down the cell door. His hands no longer were tied. He kicks down the doors to our cells.

"Wait when did you get your hands free?" Liam asks,

"Oh they've been untied for a while now" Garth blurts out. He walks up to me and uses a knife to cut the rope. I rub my wrists trying to relieve my wrists of the pain. Garth unties Liam.

"Where's our weapons?" I ask eager to aid Astaya.

"I think they are around the corner" Liam said. I run around the corner to see a table with our weapons on it. How convenient. I reach out to grab my axe but I feel a sharp pain in my chest. I unbutton my vest. My shirt underneath was covered in dry blood. That must be where I got shot with the arrow. Ignoring the pain, I grab my axe as it bursts into flames. I throw Liam and Garth their swords.

"Let's get up there before something goes wrong" I said. Liam and Garth nod. We began to run towards Astaya's aura. Please Astaya. Hold on. We're coming.

(Astaya's POV)

I glared up at Shigi. He just smirked. I gripped the handle of my sword in pure anger.

"Oh so the little girl has magic. I never could have guessed" Shigi said taunting me.

"You'll regret ever hurting my friends" I said. I slowly lift up my sword. I close my eyes. The light around me got brighter. I let out a sigh." White Queen's second form...HEAVENLY SWORD!" I yelled. I don't know this technique but the name just felt right. I open my eyes to see white ribbons of magic wrapping themselves around my Katana. When the blade was covered it seemed to have gotten bigger. Suddenly the ribbons burst outward like confetti, showing the new sword. It was really thick. The thickness was a foot thick. The handle was yellow with a spiral cap at the end. Hanging from the end was two strings with three yellow beads on them followed by two pieces of fur. The guard of the sword had many gems with different colours on it. The whole sword was eight feet tall. It was really heavy but I could manage to hold it up by the handle.

"Do you really think a bigger sword is going to do anything" Shigi said. I was getting annoyed." It isn't going to help you out in this battle."

"Let's test that theory" I said. Without hesitation, I ran at Shigi with my sword at my side. I swing with all my might just to get my sword ready to attack. I started to yell trying to gain more power. A stream of white magic left my eyes as I swung my sword. It hit Shigi in the leg. There was a deep cut in his leg. He yelled in pain. As his anger began to boil inside of him, he tried to grab me. I swiftly dodged. I ran up his arm aiming my next attack at his neck. He moves out of the way when I swing my sword. I just gave up on the sword and started using my arms and legs. I was beating him hard with my attacks. I jump away from him to see what damage I caused. He was covered in bruises and deep wounds. He was gasping for air. I look down at Lassies body once more. Just looking at her made my heart stop in pain of loosing her. Tears streamed down my cheeks. I aim my sword at Shigi. A powerful orb surrounded my sword. I ready myself for the pressure that will come. The orb shot a beam at Shigi. He was sent flying. When he landed I walked over to him. The people in the stands were screaming in fear. They ran for the exits. I just ignored them and continued to walk over to Shigi.

"Looks like you were wrong" I said smirking wickedly. There was a strange feeling that entered my mind. It was pure madness. Now that it was in my head it wasn't coming out. My body was moving on its own. I was no longer in control. I tried to fight the madness but it was no use. It had already taken over my body and now was going for my head." Well now that your our fight is near its end, I think it's your time to die." Why did I say that? I didn't want to say that. I raised my sword to the sky. "See you in the afterlife" I said laughing wickedly. I throw my sword down and aimed it at Shigi. His eyes were filled with terror. A giant arrow formed at the end of my sword. My hand was shaking as I tried to regain control over it. Tears ran down my face. I don't want to kill him. My body finally gave away as the huge arrow shot towards Shigi.