Lassie's Grief

The servant stopped in front of a big door.

"This is it my queen. Is there anything else I can do for you?" Asked the servant.

"No this'll do," I said with a warm smile. The servant bows and walks off. I look at the door. Taking in a beep breath I raze my hand to knock on the door. Before I could knock, the door opened, I was grabbed by my wrist, and pulled into the room. I was thrown into a bed.

"What the...?!" I said. Looking up, my eyes caught someone's gaze. It was Rebecca.

"Sorry for pulling you in so quickly. I just didn't want those flirting goofs to know where you are. I want your dress to be a surprise," Rebecca said.

"Huh?" I ask confused.

"You need a dress for the Ball, don't you? You can't go with what you're wearing," Rebecca said. "Anyways, I have a perfect dress for you. It was the last queen's dress. She wore it to this ball too." Rebecca started searching for the dress. When she found it she tosses it at me and pushed me behind a corner. "Change into it so I can see what you look like in it," Rebecca ordered. I just did as she told me. Ugh...I'm never getting a break.

(Third person POV)

While Astaya was changing into a dress for the ball, Liam and Garth were watching Griffin. Griffin rubs his eyes.

"What happened?" Griffin asked.

"Astaya's power didn't keep you down for long," Garth states. Liam nods in agreement.

"When Alic was picking on you, the other side was shown. While he was in command, he hurt Astaya," Liam explained. "According to Airigor a voice had calmed the second personality. When you where weak Airigor pinned you as Astaya used her power to make you fall asleep. You should really learn how to control that personality." Griffin looks down in shock.

"I-I hurt...Astaya?" Griffin asks. Garth nods. Liam glared at Griffin.

"You were also close to killed Alic and choked me to death," Liam added.

"How's Astaya? Where is she?" Griffin asked completely ignoring Liam's statement.

"She's gone to see Rebecca," Said a voice. A door closes. Alic steps into view. "They are getting ready for the Natures ball," Alic said. "Good things she's with Rebecca. She can heal all the bruises you gave Astaya." Everyone could feel the hatred in Alic's voice. The room when silent.

"How's Lassie? She just ran off," Garth asks.

"She's...well she's...She ran off. I can't find her, I don't know where she went," Alic explained. Silence came over the group again. It was like this for a long five minutes until Liam spoke up.

"Alic? What were you trying to do? With Astaya. That wasn't very appropriate what you where doing to Astaya," Liam points out.

"Well, I love her so I did what love makes you do," Alic said with a bold tone.

"How could you love her? You only just met a few days ago," Garth asks.

"It must be love at first sight then," Alic says.

"You say that about every girl. She isn't like your head-over-heals-in-love kind of girl. You could really hurt her," Liam said. "And on top of that, she has a huge burden on her shoulders. She has to finish a quest to find the kings and unite them. Also having the colourless king who could attack at anytime. She has a lot on her mind."

"Yeah your right, but I really feel like she's the one," Alic said.

"But what you did was rash," Liam said.