"What the Heck?!"

I shot awake. My head dripped with cold sweat as I breath heavily. I pulled the sheets close to me. I feel something shuffle on my bed. Frightened, I turn to look at it. To my surprise, it was Liam. He had spent the night with me. His hands were tightly gripping my hips, like he didn't want to let go.

"Liam?" I said trying to wake him up so he could release me from his grip. A quiet moan left his lips. I sighed realizing it was no use. I got somewhat comfortable and stared at Liam. My eyes wandered along his face looking at every little detail. I came across the scar over his eye. It would have been a brutal wound. I kinda wondered how his eye was still intact from the blow. Maybe the blade just missed his eyes. It would be a shame if he lost one of his blue eyes.

I wish I could stare into his eyes. As if on cue, Liam opens his eyes. His eyes widen when he saw me looking at him. He falls off the edge of the bed taking me down with him. I landed on top of him. His eyes widen. A blush came to both our cheeks.

"Um...Astaya can you get off of me?" Liam asks. My blush grew.

"S-sorry!" I said getting up. Liam got up afterwards.

"So...um...did I really fall asleep in here?" He asked.

"Yeah I guess you did," I said. We stood in silence. Finally Liam broke it.

"Well I am sorry for invading you room like I did. I will see you later Astaya," Liam said heading for the door. A rush of adrenaline passed threw my body. Something I never thought I'd do suddenly happened.

"Liam," I said. He stops in his tracks. I walk up to him and place my hands on his cheeks. I leaned in and kissed him. Even with my eye closed, I could feel his shocked stare. Eventually, he pulled me closer and made the kiss deeper. His arms wrapped around my waist.

The kiss lasted for about twenty seconds, before we needed to breath. I pulled away first, eye widened.

"L-Liam I... I'm sorry I don't know what came over m-" I was cut off by Liam's lips. After a while he pulled away.

"No need, I enjoyed it," he said. "I thought I'd have to make the first move. Aren't the men supposed to do that?" I blush.

"Well I guess sometimes the girl has to take matters I'm to their own hands," I said looking up into his blue orbs. He showed off his classic smile.

"Well I'm glad you did," he said pulling me into a hug. "I love you Astaya."

"I...I love you too," I said taking in the warm embrace. Liam pulled away.

"I really must go. I don't want to be found in your room like this," Liam said. "What would the others think of me then?" I laugh.

"Yeah there will be a huge fight if you are spotted," I said. Liam smiled and opened the door.

"I'll try my best to get out unseen, the only person that comes up her besides you is Lassie. So I only need it dodge her," he said walking out the room. I notice a pair of green eyes and a smirk directed at us.

"It might be to late for that," I said pointing out the person behind him. He turns to see Lassie's smirk. Liam began to sweat.

"Oh why look at the time, it's time for my daily training session. You can come join me Astaya if you like," he said running towards the stairs. "Later!" Lassie's gaze turned to me.

"Oh what happened here, Astaya?" She said. I feel sweat trickling down my face.

"Nothing happened if that's what your wondering," I said rubbing my neck. Lassie stepped into the room closing the door behind her.