Alic's Past

"Really? Are you sure you want someone like me to be your familiar?" Solaris asks looking down.

"Someone like you? Solaris it needs to be exactly you. You and I have a strong connection," I said. "I really want you to be my familiar. You and I are a perfect match. So what do you say?" Solaris looked up at me and slowly began to smile. I see tears of joy leave his eyes. He jumps on me.

"Thank you so much Astaya!" Solaris said as he licked my face. I laughed. "I promise to protect you," Solaris said getting off of me. "Do you Astaya welcome me into you heart?" I smile.

"I welcome you into my heart," I said pulling Solaris into a hug. I was so happy. A white light grew around Solaris as he floated out of my reach. The light started to surround him. "What's happening?!" I ask alarmed.

"He's gaining your abilities. When you accepted him into your heart he was granted the abilities you possess. He is becoming your spirit animal," Alic explained. I look over at Alic. He gave me a reassuring smile. I sigh and turn back to Solaris. He started to grow. The light grew the longer he was surrounded in it. The light grew so bright that I had to shield my eyes.

"This ones talking a long time, isn't?" Said Brave.

"Yeah you're right" Alic agreed.

Finally the light dimmed. Solaris slowly fell to the ground. He was now the same size as Brave on all fours.

"Solaris? Are you okay? How do you feel?" I ask. His eyes were closed. I walk closer to him cautiously. I held out my hand. I reach for his head. Before I could touch him, his eyes shot open. They were crimson red. He tried to bite me. He growled at me.

"Astaya! Get away from him!" Alic yelled. Solaris smirked.

"Hello there Alic. It's nice to see you. How's that sister and brother of yours? I bet you all are getting alone perfectly," said a deep voice that left Solaris' mouth. I slowly backed away.

"Who are you?" I ask.

(??? POV)

I peered down into the glowing orb. There was Astaya, looking in fear at her corrupted companion. Even with fear in her eyes she was still very beautiful.

"What do you mean Astaya? It's me Solaris," I said as my words are repeated threw the wolfs mouth.

"You aren't Solaris, where is my friend?!" Astaya yells with rage in her eyes. I sigh.

"You aren't any fun Astaya. Fine...its me the colourless king. I was hoping you'd believe my Solaris impression," I said. Astaya's expression grew fearful. I smirked. Alic steps into my view. He pulls Astaya away from me. I frown.

"I won't let you hurt her. Even if I have to die trying. I won't let the colourless king kill her!" Alic said.

"Who said I was gonna kill her? The past colourless kings might have killed their queens but I have a better idea for her," I said smirking. "But I don't have time for that. I'm here to tell you Astaya, that your punishment will be arriving soon." As I finished my conversation, I take my finger and run it down the orb. The light dimmed till it was completely gone. I turn to the giant crystal heart that was sitting on a pedestal. It was white with a small spot on the edge that was black. The black edge was slowly diluting the white heart. When that heart is completely covered in that darkness, she'll finally be mine. I hear foot steps enter the room. I look over to see a familiar face.

"Luther, it's nice to see you again. Have you done what I asked?" I ask.

"Yes, your plan is in place," Luther answered bowing to me.