Clover The Blacksmith

The man holding me gave me a smirk. I feel my face heat up.

"Um...you can put me down now," I said. His smirk grew at my red face.

"As you wish your highness," he said in a cheerful voice. Following my request, he flew up to the top of the mountain. I looked down to see that he was flying on a spear. How did he make it fly? When we landed, the man put me down on the ground. The others made their way over to me. Lassie walks over to me and nudges me.

"Why is it that you always get saved by hot guys. You're like a magnet for them," Lassie said smirking. My eyes widen as my face instantly turned red.

"I-It's not like that! I guess it's because I'm the queen of white. They don't want me to die," I said. Lassie smirks.

"Actually I saved you because I couldn't let one of those imbeciles catch a beautiful lady, such as yourself," the man said smirking. My face grew redder ever second he looked with that smirk on his face.

"Guy magnet..." Lassie whispered in my ear.

"Can I jump off the edge now?" I asked looking at Alic, Liam, and Griffin.

"If you do I'll just catch you again," the man said. The guys glared at him. "Okay now back to the task at hand. I'm Zack, the Orange king," he said as he bowed to me. "I'm really excited to get to know you!" He stood back up and towered over me. "If you wouldn't mind I need to prepare for your arrival at the castle. For now please go and explore my kingdom. We have many trades from all over. You can do whatever you wish m'lady," Zack said. "Except for them. They are not very welcomed here. My people are not very fond of kings that aren't from this kingdom. Well I'll leave you to it. I'll come find you when I am ready for you." He bows again and takes his leave. Feeling an arm rest on my shoulder, I look over to see Lassie.

"You are one Guy magnet," lassie said. "You have boys falling for you left and right. Can you teach me how you do it."

"I-I um..." I stuttered. I turn to the boys who were glaring at the direction Zack went. They must really dislike him.

~Time skip~

The Kings, lassie, our familiars, and I are exploring the kingdom. We've stopped by all sorts of stores already. Griffin ate his own weight in noodles. Liam looked for books at fifty different stores. Alic looked at so many different weapon stores. Lassie was looking at any store that seemed interesting. I couldn't find anything I liked so far.

"C'mon Astaya, you need to get a weapon," Alic complained. "I want to go relax but you are taking so long to find a weapon."

"Sometimes it takes awhile to find the perfect weapon," I said. "You just need to be patient." Alic groaned.

"How about I take Astaya to find a weapon for her, while you three find one of those spas," Liam suggested.

"I ain't going to no spa!" Griffin and Alic yell.

"There's hot springs there. You don't actually need to get pampered like a high class dog," Liam said grinning. Alic's expression perked up at the mention of a hot spring.

"Oh yes that would be relaxing," Alic said. He nudged Griffin. "What about you? Are you up to it?" Alic asked. Griffin sighed.

"No thanks. I was hoping to practice my flying and some new abilities that I gained from Morgan," Griffin said. He turned around and started walking away. "I'll see you all later," Griffin said waving with his back to us.

"So Lassie are you up to some relaxation?" Alic asks. Lassie smiles.

"Yep, I haven't had a relaxing moment since I was still living freely in the castle, before the whole slave calcium thing," Lassie said. The two siblings walked away, talking about who knows what. Solaris turns to me.