Bravery and Justice

I walk into my room and watch as the Phoenixes fly back to their kingdom. My hand had stopped bleeding but it still stung and was covered in dry blood. I look around to find anything that I could use to cover my hand. There was nothing in the room I could use other then curtains. Griffin won't mind. I rip the end off of one of the red curtains and tied it around my hand. I bit down on one of the end while my hand gripped the other. I pull to make it tight. I wince at the pain. When I finished I let my arm hang from my shoulder. I walk onto the balcony and wait for Liam to return.

After about a half hour of waiting I spot Liam's Phoenix flying towards the Castle. My plans in action. I run out of my room and to the throne room where Griffin is almost all the time.

I run into the throne room. Griffin was sitting on his throne quite annoyed by the noise.

"Please leave Astaya. I'm not in the mood" Griffin growls." I'd like to be alone."

"Well to bad. You are coming with me to the roof so I can tell you something" I said. Griffin groans.

"Can't you just tell me in here" Griffin whines.

"Nope it had to be up there so I can talk to you in private" I said.

"Well then it can wait. I'd rather stay here" Griffin said. Griffin eyes the cloth around my hand." What is that fabric from. It looks familiar?"

"Oh this is from the curtains in my room. I tore it off" I said. Griffins annoyed expression changed to anger. I grin at the realization that I had just angered him.

"YOU DID WHAT!" Griffin yells. "THOSE WERE EXPENSIVE!" Griffin gets up from his throne. He changed into a black wolf with red eyes." I'll give you ten seconds to run" Griffin said. I run out of the throne room trying to get as far away as possible." ONE... TWO... TEN!" Griffin yells. I look back to see Griffin gaining on me. I laugh at how much fun this was. It was like a game of tag, but the chaser has an intention to kill you." GET BACK HERE ASTAYA! IM GANNA KILL YA!" I run up the stairs to the roof. I trip on the last step of the stairs. I flip over as Griffin pins me to the floor. I laugh harder. Griffin changes back and is still pinning me to the floor." Why are you laughing?" Griffin asks

"Because that was fun. I never felt so scared in my life" I said laughing. Griffin gave me a questioning look.

"You were laughing because you were scared?" Griffin said. I nod still laughing. Griffin get up off of me and helps me up." You laugh when you are scared. That takes great courage to laugh at your fears" Griffin said. I finally calmed down and stopped laughing. I give Griffin a smile and look up. There was Liam riding his Phoenix. "Hey what are you doing here Liam I told you I never want to see you on my land again!"

"Well technically I'm not on your land" Liam said." And I was invited." Griffin turns to me. He looked angry.

"Astaya I told you I could never forgive him!" Griffin yelled. I look down.

"Griffin why are you mad at Liam?" I ask.

"Because he hurt you!" Griffin said.

"Griffin, like I said before, I chose to stop the blade with my hand. He did nothing. If you think further into it, it's actually you fault" I said.

"My fault? I was on the ground the whole time. how can be the cause of it?" Griffin questions my accusation.

"I'm not blaming you for this I'm just clearing things up. If you hadn't used you shapeshifter abilities so often Liam might have believed me when I told him I was the Queen of White" I said. "It's not Liam's fault for thinking I'm you when you take every chance to try and fool Liam." Liam lands his Phoenix and hops off of it. Liam walks over to us. Griffin was looking down.

"I-I'm sorry Liam. Sorry for blaming you for hurting Astaya. I had no place to do so. Will you forgive me Liam?" Griffin asks. Liam smirks.

"No" Liam said. Griffin was shocked but I knew what Liam was doing." Not until we shake on it. Promise me that you'll protect Astaya with your life."

"I promise. Same goes to you" Griffin said grinning.

"I promise" Liam said holding out his hand. Griffin shakes Liam's hand. I walk up to them and place my hand on top of theirs. Without warning a huge light of blue and red shone from our hands. I begin to hear two word being repeated in my head. When the light dimmed we all take our hands away.

"Whoa" Liam said.

"Yup" Griffin agreed.

"Bravery and Justice" I whispered.

"What was that Astaya?" Liam asks.

"Bravery and Justice" I said louder this time. I lift my head up at the realization." Griffin, Liam, I know what you both stand for. Griffin you stands for Bravery. And Liam you stand for Justice. When you two had set aside your differences and promised to each other. You had made a contract with each other which revealed to me what you stand for in a team" I explained. "That light was the contract being made between you two. That's why when I touched your hands that the contract is now permanent. I am to bring together the seven kings. The light means that I had completed a part in my task. This is the end of the fight between the Blue King and the Red King. But it is only the beginning of something bigger" Griffin and Liam grin at each other. They grab hand and pull each other into a hug. I smile at the new friendship. Suddenly Griffin pulls me into the hug. It was a big group hug. I smile big at them. I can't wait to see where my mission will take me next.

Hey guys what do you think will happen next? What do you think of Griffin and Liam? I'm starting a new book. Don't worry I'm not abandoning this one I just got some more inspiration. This new story is called Another World. If you want to read it go to my page. Kay bye guys.✌️