The Games

I was second in line now. An announcer said a name as the man in front of me ran out punching the air. He started to wave to the audience. This is crazy. Why am I doing this? When the man had stood in his spot around the circle, the announcer took a breath.

"Now let's welcome Aaron's slave. She is very beautiful and strong may I add. Let's bring in Astaya!" The announcer yelled. I look back at Lassie. She was shocked.

"You're A-Aaron's slave?" Lassie stutter. I see her eyes tear up. I didn't know what to say. I don't understand why she was crying about Aaron.

"Where is Astaya?" Asked the announcer. I snap out of my trance. I walk out into the arena leaving The crying Lassie. I grip my sword as I walk out into the sunlight. The crowd cheered. I heard a few people whistle. Keeping my gaze down, I walked to my side of the ring. The announcer called out Lassies name. I look back to see her walk out with tears in her eyes. Why does she have such strong emotions for Aaron. I look away trying to keep myself from crying. I hate to see people cry even if I don't know the reason.

~Time Skip~

Once everyone was on the outside of the ring the announcer took a breath.

"Now Ladies and Gents let's get started" said the announcer. He walked into the middle. He wore a green frilly shirt with brown pants. His hair was a very bark shade of brown as well were his eyes. He had a huge smirk on his face." Okay slaves let's go over the ground rules. No Weapons, Magic, or killing. When and if you make it to the next round you may use your weapons and magic. In the next round you are allowed to kill just don't make a big mess." Explained the Announcer. I look over at Lassie after the announcer said that. She was glaring me down. "The round starts...NOW!" The announcer runs out of the ring. All the slaves run in yelling as if to boost their confidence. I walk into the ring trying to spot Lassie in the massive crowd of fighting slaves. I got to the middle of the ring without anyone attacking me. I hear running footsteps coming towards me. Just as I turn towards the noise a fist flew at me. I move my head to the side just in time. The fist flys past my cheek as I came face to face with Lassie. Her glare was burning my eyes. She had a deadly aura surrounding her.

"Lassie what's come over you?" I question her action.

"What's come over me! Whats come over me is the hatred I have for you. If you are with Aaron then you're obviously bad news. There for you're my enemy" Lassie said throwing more punches. I swiftly dodged them.

"Lassie why is it you hate Aaron?" I ask still dodging her punches.

"Stop acting as if you don't know! He's done horrible things to my brother and I! He betrayed us! I could never forgive him! He sent people into these games to kill me! So I won't let a evil person like you take me down!" Lassie yelled as she pulls back her leg to kick me. I stand still preparing myself for her kick to strike me. She swings her leg as it hits me in the side. I wince at the pain. I began to cough. I cover my mouth. When I pulled my hand away, I see blood. I struggled to stand up. Lassie took more kicks at me and a few punches. I just stood there taking all the hits. When Lassie stepped back to take a break I had a bleeding head, bleeding lip, many browses, and I was coughing up blood. I still stood strong not letting myself fall. Lassie was taking in many deep breaths.

"You hit hard Lassie" I manage to say through my bleeding mouth.

"Why aren't you dodging my attacks? You are much stronger then me so why haven't you just finished me off yet?" Lassie questions. I manage to smile.