Chapter 1 • First Meeting

Armaan Mallik's P.O.V.

My beauty sleep got disturbed as I felt something hot piercing into my skin. I tried to block the warm thing but my luck wasn't playing along.

I slowly say up on my bed, holding my forehead which was throbbing with pain. I got wasted too much last night I guess. I need an Advil or Aspirin to kill this deadly headache. My vision got clear as I saw my boxers lying on the floor and a shimmering black dress lying next to it. I took my phone from the side table and checked the time to see; 9:30 am.

I felt a hand moving on my waist and the next moment, a girl was clinging to my shoulder and kissing it with affection. Eww women! Doesn't she get the meaning of one night stands!

Last night my friends and I were partying when my best friend Rahul bet on me that I can't get a girl with glasses on my bed. To be honest it was a piece of cake. She easily fell for my charms and in the matter of no time, she was under me.

I don't like girls. Most of them are gold digging whores and sluts. I always loathed them but flirted with them since high school, except the nerdy ones. Only last night was the first time I ever bedded a nerd. She was good I must say!

"Mmm last night was the best might ever Armaan! I love u" She mumbled still kissing my shoulder.

What the fuck?

I love u?

Seriously there is nothing called love!

I pushed her off me and threw 10 000 rupees on her. "It was a one night stand! U can go now!" I said in monotone and quickly wore my boxers.

***********************

I took a long, nice and soothing shower in hot steamy water. I really don't feel like going to my office right now! My head is aching terribly.

I step out of the shower, a towel around my waist, and another hanging around my neck. I really hope that whore is gone by now! She was one of the most annoying ones. I walked out into my bedroom to see she was gone, finally!

Taking out my suit, I quickly dressed up for office. I was tying my red tie when My phone rang. I went and picked up to hear my dad on the other side. "Armaan, I will be late to office today because my car broke down and write know I'm in the middle of nowhere and it's raining."

"Seriously dad! You know there is a meeting, I can't handle it all alone now!" I frowned as dad justified himself over the phone. I mean. I mean come on! I have a headache already and last thing I wanna do is attend a meeting all alone.

***********************

Riddhima Gupta's P.O.V.

It's raining heavily outside! I don't even know how I'm going to get to my work. I'm an automotive engineer. I check engines, motor and all that stuff related to cars and I actually know how to fix cars.

Right now I'm driving towards the garage where I work, when I saw a man dressed in a business suit, which is now fully drenched. The bonnet of his car is open and he is observing his car's engine.

I put double indicator on my car and got off, walking towards that man. He had dark grey hair, and was maybe in his mid fifties, to my estimated guess.

"Excuse me do you need help?" I asked the old man while he turned around and smiled at me.

"Ah thank you dear but I don't think you can help me with this." He sweetly replied and I chuckled.