Chapter 30 • The Cheesy Pick-Up Lines

Chapter 30 •  The Cheesy Pick-Up Lines

"Armaan no!" Riddhima said laughing and running around the bedroom which her dress lifted up in her hands. Armaan looked her mischievously and nodded slowing while Riddhima grabbed the pillow and threw it at Armaan who dodged.

"Don't come near me Armaan I'm telling you! Or else—or else..." Riddhima tried to find an excuse but it was too late, Armaan had already came and stood in front of her.

He grabbed her waist and pulled her towards him. Riddhima gasped and placed her hands on his chest trying to create the distance between them.

"Now where are you gonna go wifey?" Armaan mischievously asked making Riddhima nervous as she felt Armaan opening her wedding gown's buttons from the back.

"You have no idea how much I've waited for this day!" Armaan huskily said dipping his head down into her neck, tracing the length of her neck with his pointy noise.

Riddhima sucked in a breath and let it out in a gasp, as she felt his hot breath on her neck. His nose was replaced by his lips as he started to placing light kisses on her neck making her arch her neck giving him more space.

"Armaan" she moaned in pleasure as he started to shower her with his love and kisses. Soon he captured her lips in a passionate kiss making her smile. Both enjoyed their wedding night, becoming one soul.

RINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Riddhima jerked and said up on her bed with her eyes wide open. She squinted her eyes and took her phone to shut the alarm but got confused as there was no alarm set on her phone.

"Ahem!" She looked up to see Muskaan clearing her throat and smirking at her.

"Muskaan! You woke me up yaar! Come on! I slept so late last night." Riddhima whined yawning and tieing her hair into a messy high ponytail.

"I didn't want to wake you up but you were moaning in your dream." Muskaan smirked and Riddhima's eyes widened.

"W-whaat? No! I-I was not moaning!" Riddhima laughed nervously as she could feel the heat rushing up to her cheeks.

"Its okay dear! If u don't believe me, but I have proof!" Muskaan mischievously smiled making Riddhima confused.

Muskaan took out her phone and moved it in circles in front of Riddhima making her shocked. "Muskaaaaaaaaan" Riddhima screamed running after her who ran around the room!

"Now Im gonna send this video to Armaan!" She teased Riddhima making her gasp.

"Muski I swear to god! Noooooo!" Riddhima pleaded making Muskaan laugh.

Ding Dong

"I guess Armaan's here!" Muskaan smiled. "Aaaandd.. Message sent!" Muskaan smiled and gave it to Riddhima who took it with her hands shaking.

"Oh Sugar! I hate you Muskaan!" Riddhima panicked and mentally stabbed Muskaan 7 times.

"What is he doing here?" Riddhima asked following Muskaan outside who went to open the door.

"I invited Rahul and him for breakfast! Any problem?" Muskaan asked and Riddhima rolled her eyes. She bit her nails thinking about the video. Armaan was gonna tease her to hell and back about it. She is showing him her angry side but if he saw the video, he would know she still loves him.

'Oh god...save me please' Riddhima prayed as Muskaan opened the door.

"Hey baby!" Rahul came in and kissed Muskaan's cheek hugging her and Muskaan reciprocated.