Chapter 4 • Feelings

Armaan Mallik's P.O.V

"YOU FREAK WHAT DID YOU DO WITH ME?" She screamed at me making me closed my eyes. Her face was changing colours, red with anger and pale with worry.

"I-" I tried to justify myself but this girl would just not listen to me. For the next few minutes, my ears drums were numb listening to:

"ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"

God! Seriously!

She got up from the bed and started pacing around the room, murmuring something to herself. I held my head in my hands hearing her mumble stuff to herself. Girls who wake up in my bed naked are more than happy and here I didn't even do anything to her yet she is wailing.

Complicated Girl

I grabbed her arm and pulled her to myself which only caused her to fall on my lap side ways.

Even better way to talk!

"NOTHING! Happened last night! So calm down!" I told her and she knitted her eyebrows together in confusion.

"Nothing happened?" She said making me smirk. I jerked her body closer to mine, making her gasp. Our lips were merely centimetres away.

I soo wanna kiss them!

She has no idea how perfect her lips are. They are the perfect kissable lips! I'm trying so hard to not kiss her and ravish her.

I closed my eyes, tilting my head moving into her direction. I was about to peck our lips when she interrupted me by getting up from my lap. The next thing she did was making me want to jump out the window!

She started sobbing loudly like a baby!

Like seriously?

Come on!

I though she was a mature girl but today...she proved me wrong! I told her that NOTHING happened last night then why the f*ck is she crying? Pardon my language, but I am kinda getting pissed right now!

"You....you....you changed my clothes last night!!!!!" She sobbed throwing dagger at me making me gulp.

Wait! Why am I scared? It's not like I changed her clothes last night!

"Hold it! I didn't change your clothes my housekeeper did and-" I tried to tell her which came out more like a justification but this girl had the audacity to cut me.

" I DON'T FUDGING BELIEVE YOU?" She screamed, disgust spitting from the tone she was using.

Fudging?

"Fudging?" I knotted my eyebrows together in confusion while she abruptly and looked away.

"The 'F' word! Whatever!" She muttered and rolled her eyes. I bursted into laughter falling back on my bed and holding my stomach as cramps were causing due to laughing so much...but I just couldn't stop.

I loved her 'swearing' method!

"What is so funny?" She narrowed her eyes at me making me stop my laugh and I stared at her for a few seconds.