Chapter 10 • Jealousy

Armaan Mallik's P.O.V

Shit! She closed the door on me! She is probably pissed off! I should probably let her be and talk to her the next morning. I know the way I used my words tonight, any girl would be pissed and thinking lowly if me.

I shouldn't said those words, they sound like I want to bed her! I don't even know what forced me to say all those words? Yes I want my dad's revenge, but why did I drag her in this? I could've easily asked her to move in with me! She would have probably said yes, as its already clear that she has a crush on me, as per Muskaan. But now it seems like all the attraction, love, crush, she had on me, went in the drain.

Not to fear, when Armaan is here!!!!

Whatever happens, we'll see! Right now I'm tired after arguing with the Guptas and after a long day, I would like my bed, my comforter, my comfy puffy pillow and my Riddhima, my life, my LOVE.

Did I just say I love her?

Is it really love?

I kept on thinking if I love her or lust her, when sleep took over me, and darkness surrounded my vision taking me into my dream land. Yes, I also dream.

************************************

I was sitting down in the dining area, wearing my BOSS three piece suit. Annie was putting jam on my toast when both of us heard footsteps approaching. I felt a lump in my throat and a cold tear of sweat running down my forehead as I saw Riddhima entering the dining room. My eyes couldn't take off their sight from the utmost beautiful looking lady who even looked beautiful in a simple attire.

She was wearing green baggy trousers with a body-fitted white tank top. Even with no make up on she looked ethereal. At this point, she is even more beautiful than Aphrodite, the ancient Greek goddess of Beauty and Love. The only think that was missing on her face was the smile and the laugh I first saw when she was talking to dad. Her skin looked dry, pale and damaged. Like she stopped taking care of herself. Dark circles started to form under eyes and worried lines started to appear on her forehead. Her eyes were puffy red.

What happened?

What happened?

Its all my fault! If I hadn't forced her last night to come to my house, she wouldn't have been in this vulnerable state. She came towards me shooting daggers at me while all I could do was gulp small lumps of salivas down my throat. I smiled at her as she poured juice in her glass.

"Normally we say 'good morning' in the morning. You know its a part of manners!" I smiled stating a fact. I shouldn't have said that! She banged her glass on the table and looked at me. If looks could kill, by now I would be deep down, 6 feet under the ground and my family and friends would be placing flowers over my grave. I placed the bread down on my plate and raised my eyebrow at her.

"Says the person who himself doesn't what manners are!" She mockingly said while drinking her juice.

"I do know what manners are!" I stated defending myself while she wiped her mouth with the cream coloured napkin.