Chapter 33 • Crazy in Love

Now she was on him, straddling him, while he laid confused under her. "Shut up and Kiss me!" Riddhima glared at him and before he could understand what was happening, Riddhima was already kissing him.

************************

Riddhima couldn't believe what had happened. After sharing a few kisses and pecks, Riddhima had to leave as she didn't want anybody to find her in Armaan's room.

Armaan, though was reluctant to leave her, as she still didn't say the three special words to him. Riddhima had escaped when he got a call from his office and Armaan was surely going to get her back for that.

The pool party had ended and now Riddhima and Muskaan were sitting in their bedroom. Muskaan kept on talking while choosing clothes for tonight's rehearsal dinner. Since Rahul and Muskaan would be getting married the traditional Indian way, so they decided to celebrate the 3 days of their engagement on the cruise with the Christian wedding rituals.

Muskaan kept on talking whereas Riddhima was lost in her own dream land. Muskaan suddenly noticed that Riddhima wasn't replying to any of her questions so she turned her face towards Riddhima and noticed she had a shy smiled plastered on her face and her cheeks were changing colours from pink to red and back to pink.

"Ridziii!" Muskaan screamed loudly making Riddhima also fall from the bed. Riddhima cringed and got up from the bed throwing the towel at Muskaan in order to stop her from shouting again.

"Where are you lost? I've been talking like a crazy person since like forever!" Muskaan asked with a teasing smile knowing she was thinking about Armaan.

"Uhh...umm..nowhere!" Riddhima muttered as her cheeks turned red while Muskaan narrowed her eyes and looked at her suspiciously. She kept her hands on her waist and moved towards Riddhima giving her a teasing smile.

"Umm...abh...when...I-I...left you guys at the party...I saw his really hot guy...um...uh his name was....uh......umm" Riddhima stuttered trying to think of something as she made something up. "Umm...yeah...Matt..his name was matt" Riddhima smiled lying whitely, mentally wiping off the sweat beans from her forehead.

"Are you sure? That there is some guy named Matt that you were thinking about, because why would you be thinking about a guy, but forget his name and take two minutes to remember it?" Muskaan squinted her eyes eyeing her suspiciously while Riddhima gulped.

"Oh come on Muski! I was drunk! So i didn't remember his name!" Riddhima got up from the bed and walked to the closet to get her clothes as she still hadn't changed out of her swim suit, "and—why are you acting like some private investigator?" She complained.

"Okay...whatever you say" Muskaan rolled her eyes knowing Riddhima won't spill the beans easily. While Riddhima went to the bathroom to change her clothes.

******************************************

People had started to gather in the restaurant downstairs. Some people were looking out the round windows admiring the sea, while others talked with each other, exchanging greetings. Rahul and Armaan were standing, looking handsome wearing their black tuxedos as they talked to some of their guests.

Rahul and the guests were engaged in a conversation while Armaan tried to look for the love of his life, as he replied monosyllabically to the questions that they were asking him. He kept on looking here and there trying to catch a glimpse of her, but alas, she was nowhere to be seen. He tried to focus on what the guests were saying but his eyes caught a rose gold gown. His breath got stuck in between his throat and he almost chocked on his saliva. His throat when dry and eyes turned darker.