Chapter 35 - Will You Marry Me?

Riddhima blushed and sent him a kiss emoji. She grabbed her gown and went to the bathroom to change into it. As soon as wore the gown, something purplish-red caught her eyes. She touched it and gasped realizing what it was.

"How am I supposed to wear this gown now?"

*******************************************

The cruise had reached its harbour as today, it was the engagement party, and after that the guests would be leaving. Ananya and Billy Mallik had joined them along the rest of the Mallik family to celebrate Rahul and Muskaan's happiness.

The reception hall inside the cruise was decorated with light pink decorations and fairy lights. The round tables were covered with a baby pink table cloth and the chairs with a baby pink ribbon tied to them. Along the eating utensils on the tables, there was cylindrical glass was wrapped in fairy lights and had two or three stems of white orchids in them.

All the guests had gathered around in the hall and were seated. Some of the businessmen were talking with Billy. Ananya was walking around and greeting some Indian ladies that happened to be family friends. Rahul ands Muskaan's friends and colleagues were having fun here and there, some near the mini bar.

Rahul was also greeting some guests and talking to his friends, though his eyes were only searching for a glimpse of his to-be fiance. Armaan on the other hand hadn't come down yet, he was still getting ready upstairs after all he was Mr perfectionist, he had to look perfect even if it was his best friend's day, God know what he'll do when it's his special day.

********************************************

Armaan was gelling his hair when he heard a knock on the door. He checked the time knowing he was kind of late. He was about to wear his watch his watch when he heard a knock on the door. He frowned thinking that everybody was down, attending the party, than who would it be.

He opened the door to see Riddhima standing glaring at him. He gave her a confused look but soon got lost in her beauty. He eyed her from top to down, checking her out. She was wearing a long red silk gown that had a tube top. Her hair were left open, with loose curls on the bottom of each layer. Her lips were painted blood red, tempting him to kiss them while dark eyeshadows adorned her beautiful grey eyes.

"Stop eye-raping me you jerk" Riddhima smacked his arm bringing him back into the practical world. She moved inside, as he moved aside, wincing holding his arm. He closed the door, and smirked, thinking how everybody was enjoying the party and they were alone in his room. Could this day get even more better?

"Why would I eye-rape you when I can do the way" Armaan huskily spoke, snaking his arms around her waist hugging her from behind making her gasp. Riddhima blushed and smiled but controlled her smile remembering what she came for. Clearing her throat, he turned around in his arms, looking into his eyes, which made her heart skip a beat.

"Bastard" Riddhima smacked him again for his bold comment making him chuckle and kiss her cheeks!

"You're looking so damn hot baby!" Armaan muttered huskily, intoxicated by her charm, and bent his head, rubbing his nose on her nape.

Riddhima felt her breath stuck as she felt his lips moving on her skin, specially on her weak spot. She bit her lip in order not to moan. She tried to stand straight but his touch was creating havocs in her body, that she could barely stand. She gripped his blazer, so she won't fall.

"Ar..Armaan" Riddhima muttered trying to come out of his grip. "Armaan stop!" She slightly pushed him away making him groan. She glared at him as she pouted.