Chapter 34 • Conversations & Revelations

Chapter 34 Conversations & Revelations

Muskaan was standing wide eyed, rooted on the spot. She felt the floor beneath her vanish and as if someone hit her with a brick on her head. Rahul was equally shocked yet smirking at his best friend. While on the other side, Riddhima was clutching the sheet tightly to her body, scared and embarrassed to death. She was just caught by her best friend, naked in her bed, with her lover, it was cliche but if something like this ever happens to someone, they would forget about cliche and be more embarrassed.

"Shit...Muskaan! Don't you know how to knock?" Armaan asked slightly embarrassed and slightly blushing. Rahul snickered a laugh earning a glare from Muskaan.

"Armaan, we're going out, wear your clothes, and get out of here, I need to talk to my best friend." Muskaan strictly said and went out the room dragging Rahul by his arm.

Riddhima was just sitting frozen on her bed, staring at the blank space in front of her wide eyed. Armaan frowned sighing cursing himself for not locking the door. He got up and wore his clothes while looking at Riddhima. After he was done dressing up, he kissed her cheek and whispered "Don't worry...Everything will be fine".

As soon as Armaan left, Muskaan came inside to see Riddhima frowning and caressing her temple worriedly. "Seriously... You fricking hooked up with and didn't even tell me? Since when did u start dating him? Omg, don't tell me you guys are friends with benefits? Is he using u for his needs? Are you forced? Or are u guys in an mutual agreement to fulfill each other's needs? Or-" Muskaan kept on blabbering going on.

"Muskaan" Riddhima, already embarrassed, snapped at her in order to stop her. "We..we are not friends with benefits and we aren't using each other for our needs," Riddhima blushingly stopped, "We love each other a lot, and finally decided to put our differences aside and move on!" Riddhima smiled to see tears in Muskaan's eyes with a smile on her face.

"Why are you crying?" Riddhima frowned asking, moving closer to Muskaan.

"You know? I'm truly happy today. I'm so damn happy. Finally in your life, you are getting the love you deserve and you are happy! Like I see it in your eyes; no sorrow, no sadness! Finally in life you are getting what you want!" Muskaan started sobbing feeling happy for her best friend.

Riddhima also smiled with tears in her eyes seeing how much Muskaan cares for her. She only got love from very few people in her life and used to complain about it, but now that she thinks about it, she feels so blessed to have the people that she has now in her life, instead of those whose love she used to crave for.

"Okay now no more sad moments... only happy moments" Muskaan wiped Riddhima's tears and then wiped her own tears, lightly chuckling. "Now, call the house keeping and please get the sheets changed, I really don't want to spend my last night here on the bed that you guys just had sex on..ewe" Muskaan cringed making a disgusted face making Riddhima lower her eyes embarrassed and shy.

*********************************************

Riddhima had called the housekeeping and went to take a shower and change into her nightgown, while Muskaan, had left to Rahul's room to wish him goodnight. After changing, she came into the room to see the girl nodding at her leaving shortly after changing the sheets.

She went towards the dresser, and put her night moisturizer on, applying her body lotion shortly after that. She was brushing her hair when she heard phone beep. She left her brush on the table, and picked up her phone. Her heart skipped a beat seeing Armaan's name pop up on the screen.

Are you sleeping? -A

No. -R

Thinking about me? -A