Chapter 29 • Together?

"I love you and I'm very very very sorry!" She froze feeling the warm breath that kissed her neck, the husky voice that was music to her ears, and the delicious smell of cologne that filled her nostrils!

"Armaan" she whispered shocked.

Her anger had no limits, but that fact his manly lips were touch her neck, creating a havoc in her body, she couldn't even utter a single word, bursting out his anger was another story.

Armaan left her and came in front of her, looking at her with the most loving way possible. Admiring her ravishing beauty. He just couldn't take his eyes of her. She was looking out of this world.

"Riddhima-" Armaan started to speak but Riddhima showed her hand to him signalling him to stop talking. She glared at him and if looks could kill, he would've been 6 feet under ground.

"Don't, just don't even think about it! You call me a whore and then you say you love me? Is this another plan to play me and this time get me into your bed. I should've known! I don't know why I believed you and agreed to stay with you in the first place!" Riddhima spat put disgusted while Armaan bent down his head in shame.

"Does Neha even know you're here! Do you realized that by coming here and confessing you 'fake love' to me, you are not just hurting me but you're also hurting your wife. Your basically cheating on her, with me. And I hate to be a home-wrecker and I really don't want to do that to your wife, no matter how much I hate her." Riddhima screamed annoyed and tired of all the stuff that was happening in her life. "So please I beg you! Back off and go back to your wife. Whatever happened in the past stays in the past. You go your way and I'll go my way!"

"Just stop it Riddhima!" Armaan shouted annoyed of the fact that she was saying he has a wife. " And for god's sake i don't have a bloody wife god dammit! I didn't marry Neha because I love you! And marrying her was a plan made by her and dad to see if you got jealous by any of this! And I'm really sorry! I didn't mean to call you a whore! I was really jealous seeing you and Arjun together!" Armaan frowned holding her hands and pulling her closer while Riddhima processed his words.

She was dealing through a lot of emotions right now. She couldn't decide what to do, or what to say. She stared at him, looking deeply through his eyes, searching through his soul for any fake emotion.

"Believe me...I love you a lot...I can do anything for you!" Armaan held her hands and brought her closer to him.

He kissed both of her hands lightly making a shiver run down her spine. She was trying so hard to stay angry at this man, but he still managed to make her knees go weak and turn into jelly.

"Fine!" Riddhima said monotonously and pulled her hands out of his hands. "I believe you!" Riddhima said and a million dollar worth smile came on Armaan's face, a beautiful shine in his eyes.

"Thank you so much!" Armaan said ecstatically and pulled her in a bone crashing hug, taking Riddhima by surprise.

He smiled contentedly and closed his eyes, nuzzling his nosed into her neck, smelling her arousing scent. Riddhima lightly let out a moan, as Armaan's lips brushed her neck. Armaan's smile grew as he heard her. Her moan was the proof of the affect he has on her.

Riddhima's heart was hammering in her chest really rapidly. All she wanted to do right now was kiss him but she was too afraid...too afraid to get hurt again. She controlled herself, already embarrassed of the moan that just came out of her, and came out of the hug before she lost control over he senses.

"But I have one condition!" She said keeping her straight face on.

"I agree to every single condition of yours as long as you are by my side forever!" Armaan lovingly gazed into her eyes, as his hand found its way on the her back, pulling her closer to, crashing their bodies together. Riddhima gulped and looked away trying to control her heart.

"You have 1 week, 7 days, 168 hours, too prove your love to me, to woo me!" Riddhima gave him a challenging smile and Armaan gave her a don't-you-worry look.

"Fine! No problem at all!" Armaan said jerking Riddhima's towards him as tight as he could, making Riddhima gasp.

"I...think...I think I should go now!" Riddhima said struggling to get out of his grip but all went in vain as it only got tighter.

"Im not gonna let you go so easily! I took a promise to woo you, so BABY let me do my stuff!" He winked at Riddhima making her heart stop. Don't know hoe many times her heart had missed a beat today.

"Dinner time!" He guided her towards the a picnic rug that was placed away from the candles, with a series of plates which covered, place on it.

She took of her heels, and sat down while he took off the covers off the plates surprising Riddhima as she saw her favourite dishes. Chinese fried rice with chicken Manchurian, Fettuccine Alfredo, Butter Chicken Lasagna.

She poured each of it in her plate and tasted it. It was indeed delicious. She moaned while eating the fettuccine, making Armaan close his eyes as her moan was his number 1 turn on.

"Don't do that!" Armaan whispered to himself, and shifted uncomfortably trying to calm his body down. (Ahem ahem) ;)

"Did you just say something?" Riddhima asked while take a bite of her lasagna. Armaan nodded negatively and signalled her to continue eating.

"So from where did you order such delicious food? Riddhima smiled at him.

"I actually...umm...made the Fettuccine and fried rice, and Priya made the rest!" Armaan said scratching neck blushingly. Its the first time he blushed and Riddhima wanted to pinch his cheeks but she controlled herself.

"Wow! Didn't your sister was such a great cook!" Riddhima praised and Armaan smiled.

"What about mine?" Armaan encircled an Arm around her shoulder.

"Its okay! Not that great!" Riddhima lied with attitude, when she actually loved it. She was feeling really happy knowing that he had actually did the effort to cook for her.

Armaan smiled painfully which didn't go unnoticed by Riddhima but she knew she couldn't give in right now.

**********************************************

"So I'll see you tomorrow?" Armaan asked hoping she'll say yes. They Were now standing outside Muskaan's condo building. 

"I'm actually busy tomorrow!" Riddhima lied planning to see that what he dies tomorrow.

"Oh...okay then! Good night!" He smiled lightly and pecked her lips without giving her a chance. Her eyes widened in shock and blushed. 

"Don't forget to get wet dreams about me!" Armaan shouted as she walked towards his car. Riddhima blushed turned from a pink to a crimson ted colour.

********************************

Hola Amigos!
Hope y'all are doing good and having fun with life 'cuz there's one life, live it too the fullest!

Anyways come back to the part! It was TOTAL Armaan Riddhima! Hope y'all enjoyed it 😉😉

PLEASE DO COMMENT AND GIVE FEED BACK!!!!!!!!

Also another thing, I hate it when the update is a lot of people comment to point out the stuff but when it's good where do y'all get lost? Its not about the negative comments, in fact I'm actually really open to them!

SUPPORT ME AS AN AUTHOR❤️

LOVE HUMAIRA