Chapter 3 • In The Wolf's Den

Armaan Mallik's P.O.V.

Its been half and hour since I met her and just by thinking about her, my heartbeat runs faster. Argghh! Why can't I stop thinking about her? Armaan Mallik doesn't get swoon away by girls!

I called my P.A. in and she walked towards me seductively. If she was not my P.A., she would've got laid by me but I don't get into any kind of sexual relation with anyone in my office.

"I want you to find out every freaking detail about this girl! Her name is Riddhima Gupta! Every.Single.Detail! Do you hear me? Or else you are fired!" I spoke in a cold one while she nodded rapidly and took the picture from me. Earlier, when I came back from the meeting, I right away printed her picture out from my phone.

I want to know everything about her, from A to Z. Remembering I have her picture in my phone, I quickly took out my phone and opened my photo gallery. She is the only girl in my photo gallery apart my sister and my mom.

I clicked on her picture which I took and bam! I was getting turned on again seeing her in those black wet clothes, wet in my favourite colour. Why does she have to look so hot? Damn! I'm so whipped! No I am not! Its just my inner demon that needs to be calmed down.

I was staring at her picture for god knows how many minutes when I saw her picture disappearing and the shrill of my ringtone buzzing in my ears. I quickly picked the call to hear my best friend Rahul speaking.

"Dude! Lets go to pub tonight!" He said making me chuckle. I really need to get her off my mind. Just thinking about her makes me feel something different.

"Yea sure man!" I said and cut the call, going back to her picture and getting lost in it again!

********************

EVENING

"Sir the only details I've found about her is that she is the daughter of your father's previous business rival, Shashank Gupta. She is an engineer and works in a small garage!" My P.A told me and I nodded to her so she can leave.

I need to find more about Shashank Gupta. Now it is even more easy to find everything about her as her father had my dad's business rival in the past years, before even I joined his business.

I opened up my laptop and searched for Shashank Gupta and a various number of results came up.

"Shashank Gupta's downfall in business..."

"Shashank Gupta heading for India with his family..."

There were more but when I saw the second one, my heart stopped for a minute. If he went on a vacation with his family, then that means she also went? I quickly clicked on the link and a picture of Shashank gupta showed up with his family. There was a girl and boy with him, but she wasn't there. Is she even his daughter? If she isn't I'll kill my P.A. for feeding me the wrong information!

"Shashank Gupta was seen at the airport with his 2 children and his wife heading to India by Indian Airlines. Again the question is, where is his other daughter? Why is she never introduced to public media by Gupta?"

As I read that, I heaved a sigh thinking that she probably didn't leave. I need to find out more about her and her family.

********************

Rahul and I are fully drunk but I'm still in my senses. We were sitting in the v.i.p. lounge when I saw two girls enter. There were looking damn hot with their long slender legs bare and short dresses. One had curly hair landing till her mid waist and the other—WAIT WHAT IS SHE DOING HERE?