Chapter 7 • Supportive Friends

Riddhima Gupta's P.O.V.

It has been one month since my parents came back and my life was back on the normal routine. Work, Chores, and continuous rants of my step mother.

Last month, when they came back from their vacations, the first thing that women asked me money, and thankfully Steve had given me my salary so I was able to give it to her.

I continued teaching swimming lessons on Friday afternoons and thankfully I didn't see Armaan again.

Arghhh!

Why am I thinking about him again! These days, I can't help but think about him weather I'm busy or not. I know I shouldn't be falling for him knowing his personality. He has a different girl every night. He uses them like his daily shirts that he uses and throws away after wearing once—and here I am having some false hope that somewhere, sometime, he will think about me.

I know we shared a kiss, but that doesn't make him like me. I have see the look in his eyes whenever he sees me: lust. Knowing his personality, he probably wants me for a night and then he will probably forget me.

"Ridz..ridz!!!" I was brought out of my thoughts when I felt someone shaking me by my shoulder.
"You missed lunch Ridz! Lets go and have lunch!" Steve said pointing towards the clock which did show 2:30 pm.

Wow! For how long did I zone out?

"Actually Steve, I have to go meet Muskaan today!" I told him, wearing my coat and grabbing my car keys.

"Oh okay! Have fun!" He said waving as I sat in my car and started it.

*****************

"YOU WHAT?" I screamed as Muskaan frowned and quickly placed her palm on my mouth to keep me shut as people were already looking at us.

"Shhh...don't have to be so loud!" She said while I muttered a sorry while people just went back to drinking coffee, and their own stuff.

"First you tell me you went to the pub with me and then went off, drinking like crazy! Then you just start dancing with a guy and then end up in HIS BED?" I whisper-screamed the last part. This girl is crazy you know!

She had a one night stand with a RANDOM guy!

She isn't like that! She doesn't have one night stands with guys! Heck she was a virgin a month ago.

"I dunno Ridzi what happened to me that night? I just felt like everything that was happening was all right! I didn't feel the need to stop him!" She said lowering her eyes and a tear dropped from her eye onto the table.

Before I could ask any further questions, she got up and ran away holding her mouth, towards the bathroom. I looked around to see people looking at her weirdly.

Grabbing my bag, I also ran after to see her rinsing her mouth with water and breathing heavily. Holding the tap with one hand, she ran her finger through her hair, her eyes closed. I hope she is okay. I've never see her in such vulnerable state before.

"Muski! What happened?" I asked as tears rolled down her eyes.

"From the past few weeks! Im having this weird feeling! Im feeling nauseous and I'm having deadly headaches. I feel sleepy so much!" She explained to me while I felt my heart stop.

Are you thinking what I'm thinking?

"What is his name?" I asked her, my heart beating very fast. I really need to know who she spent that night with so I can fix this situation.